X and Y trading

Nico Nico Nii~

If you are like me, IV breeding stuff, I am at the moment working on 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Eevees, and trading all away that are not females, so if you have some spare "perfect" stuff pm your offer. After I receive the one I want (may take long as it has to be HA female [that 12,5% gender ratio is driving me crazy) with those IVs to be made as a Magic Bounce Espeon). I also after that can swap my everstone and destiny knot around and breed Bold Wish Eevees with those stats (HA or not), I already got Bold male Water Absorb Vaporeon with "perfect" IVs for that matter. So if you are interested just leave a PM and I see what I can do.

All Eevees got Wish bred btw.

Also I am releasing all imperfect ones so if you have some 4/3 IV stuff you got for trade just ask so I can save some of these 4/3 IV things for you.

Edited by Chrattac

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm deciding to make this topic based off of Bear's topic about giving away pokemon you may not need from breeding or to seek the help of someone if you need a trade evolution and need a trusting partner or even getting version exclusive pokemon or just a quick trade-trade back to get Xerneas or Yveltal in the dex.

Currently I have up for trade:

9 Shuppets w/ Jolly Nature, 7 that know Destiny Bond and 1 with pokerus

5 Hawluchas w/ Adamant Nature

23 Skorupis w/ Impish, 7 that know Whirlwind and 5 with pokerus

19 Shellders w/ Adamant Nature, 12 with skill link and 1 of those that also knows Rock Blast and Aqua Ring (a few others know Rock Blast too, but they all have Shell Armor)

7 Goomys w/ Modest Nature, 4 with gooey

6 Froakies w/ Hasty Nature, 3 with Protean

They all got some perfect IVs too (they will at least have 1 perfect IV I can guarantee that), if you wanna know I can post them later depending on what your looking for. Tell me if you want any and I'll take anything for them.

Feel free to put what you have that others may want, this is what this topic is for!

I would love a froakie!!!!!!!! what do you want in return?

I got some stuff to trade. I'm not too particular about what I get in return. I guess right now I'm just kinda going for dex completion.

Polar pattern Vivillon x 4, from Friend Safari so you know they've got some decent IV's if you care to raise/breed em

4x Scyther (lvl 1's) (with vacuum wave)

4x clauncher lvl 1 (2 of em have pretty good IVs iirc)

2x carvannah lvl 1 (with more on the way)

1x shellder with skill link

2x squirtle, lvl 1s

1x wartortle with Dragon Pulse and aura sphere

Dittos of assorted IVs, all from safari

Things I'm looking for since I can't really breed and grind for evolutions at the same time:

Seaking

Granbull

whatever is central kalos dex #61

doduo/drio

plusle/minun

furret

medicham

meinshao

staryu/starmie

relicanth

cubone

ferrothorn

sawk

wynaut

Does anyone have these for trade? Lillipup/female combee/cacturne/liepard/luxio/tangela/sunkern/swadloon/petilil/gastrodon/spheal/dewgong/girafarig/klang/bronzong/solrock/articuno?

I have most things for trade.

Does anyone have these for trade? Lillipup/female combee/cacturne/liepard/luxio/tangela/sunkern/swadloon/petilil/gastrodon/spheal/dewgong/girafarig/klang/bronzong/solrock/articuno?

I have most things for trade.

I can get you the Tangela and Girafarig for sure, I might have a female Combee, and probably others too, but I haven't gone through all my FS's yet. Don't really care what I get in return, as long as it's decent.

I'd like a Vivillon, Clauncher, and Squritle. In return I have relicanth, #61, and i can get a granbull too.

Sweet, sounds good to me.

@ secundum- I had a female combee but it turned into a vespiqueen already.

I got a Bronzong from a FS that I'm not doing anything with.

I think I have some solrocks in my pc too.

Edit:

Oh, I've got a liepard.

Near as I can tell, you CAN'T get a carbink with that hidden ability because it hasn't shown up in any friend safaris (according to serebi).

I just got one from GTS lol (thank god for the Japanese). But I know that you can't find Carbink in Friend Safari, only in reflection cave. And you can only get it the study ability in a horde of Roggenrola...

Edited by AveMatic

ANYTHING can get a hidden ability these days just by breeding one with an Imposter Ditto. And anyone who had the stuff I was after just PM me on PO-I'm always on there.

Okay, that makes more sense then. Still, the ones I've run into in those hordes didn't have sturdy.

What kind of shenanigans are you trying to pull with a sturdy carbink anyways?

Walls and hazards lol. I know that there are probably better Pokémon for the job, but I figure why not try'em out and see where it takes me...

ANYTHING can get a hidden ability these days just by breeding one with an Imposter Ditto. And anyone who had the stuff I was after just PM me on PO-I'm always on there.

You sure? I sat there for a while breeding a torrent frogadier on accident with an imposter ditto and didn't get a single protean out of it. Just wonder trade fodder.

That's just bad luck then. Males can also pass down hidden abilities now too. So breeding A male [X] with female [Y] has a chance at netting a hidden ability for offspring [Y].

Edited by Secundum

That's probably why though, the frogadier was male.

That shouldn't matter. As long as one Pokémon has a hidden ability, the offspring will always have a chance. Just keep trying. Also if you need Protean Frokaies I have tons. All breeding rejects from my perfect IV Froakie breeding.

Does anyone want a Yveltal for a Xernes?

It's not stat-wise good or anything, but I'm sure you would want to fill up your Pokedex by just a bit?

My friend code is in the general thread, do PM me if you want the Yveltal.

I'm not after anything else, just Xernes for the Pokedex.

I also happen to have a second Mewtwo, if you want.

TLDR trade version exclusives

My Yveltal for your Xernes