X and Y trading

Nico Nico Nii~

I don't suppose anyone has a Charzardite Y or Houndoomnite to spare? I have X but want both of those. I have a ton of Timid Protean Froakies left in my box for trade. Most have Perfect Sp. Atk with other random perfects. I can breed for other Pokes/Ivs if you want. I'm also looking for a Sand Rush Sandslash, a Larvitar, or anything with Pokerus. Just let me know what you want and I'll see if I have it.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't suppose anyone has a Charzardite Y or Houndoomnite to spare? I have X but want both of those. I have a ton of Timid Protean Froakies left in my box for trade. Most have Perfect Sp. Atk with other random perfects. I can breed for other Pokes/Ivs if you want. I'm also looking for a Sand Rush Sandslash, a Larvitar, or anything with Pokerus. Just let me know what you want and I'll see if I have it.

I still have like 4 or 5 Larvitars left over from that topic I made a while ago.

Either Jolly or Adamant with 4 perfect IVs, with Guts, and has Dragon Dance and Stealth Rock as Egg moves. Female guaranteed :o

Anyone have a Shaymin? o.o I'll offer Keldeo for it

Isnt Pokebank still unreleased?

I got a couple of both stones. What else do you have? I really want a snivy or larvesta with 4-5 IVs. Message me about this, unlikely I'll check back anytime soon.

Flux are you able to get a Murkrow/Honchkrow with Foul Play?

Yeah, I could.

Also, if anyone could get me a Pineco or Forretress, I would definitely be interested.

Edited by Flux

Yeah, I could.

Also, if anyone could get me a Pineco or Forretress, I would definitely be interested.

Awesome. Larvitar for Murkrow it is, then! Do you want Adamant or Jolly on the Larvitar? Also can you ensure that the Murkrow is Male? Thanks!

Probably Adamant. And I'll make sure it's male if you do the same. ;) Any nature you prefer, or are you just using for breeding?

Im using it to breed. This may seem like a random nature to request for a Murkrow but...Careful. Gonna get onto breeding Vullabies lol

On second thought could I get a female Larvitar? If you already have the male then don't worry about it, but I remembered I want some egg moves on it.

That's great! The Larvitars I kept were all female anyway :P

Isnt Pokebank still unreleased?

I got a couple of both stones. What else do you have? I really want a snivy or larvesta with 4-5 IVs. Message me about this, unlikely I'll check back anytime soon.

Well maybe for you guys ._. I has Japanese 3DS but looking for Shaymin :C

yo!

my boxes are getting full and if anyone need any of these pokes before I release them let know

2-modest infiltrator litwick

adamant contrary inkay

4-impish sturdy skarmory

3-bold magic bounce natu

5-prankster sableyes

7-larvetsta

5-rotoms calm

larvitar with rocks

magic guard abra

noibats,bunnelbys,shuppets,vulabies,marills,solsis,horseaas,nidoran male,bulbasaurs,gastlys,squritrles,and timburr

if anyone wants Vivillons (the pattern would be the US one, i don't know what its called) just tell me, I can easily catch some Scatterbugs and evolve them. I'd be happy to take Eevees (females please) off of anyone's hands, just please no adamant natures or anything terrible ._.

if anyone wants Vivillons (the pattern would be the US one, i don't know what its called) just tell me, I can easily catch some Scatterbugs and evolve them. I'd be happy to take Eevees (females please) off of anyone's hands, just please no adamant natures or anything terrible ._.

which pattern is yours.

http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/666.shtml \

Edited by personwithbanana9870