X and Y trading

Nico Nico Nii~

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much everything from my "Pokes for adoption?" topic.

Also, I now have in addition:

Modest Hustle 4 IV Nidoran M's

Impish Immunity 4 IV Gligars

If you want to I can breed 3-4 IV of:

Froakie, Zorua, Shroomish, Tyrogue, Noibat, Quilladin, Skrelp, Vulpix, Vullaby, Swinub, Eevee, Magikarp, Marill, Litwick, Yamask, Feebas, Riolu, Charmander, Tangela, Trapinch, Abra, Petilil...

you have any gligars or tyrogues left?

Right now I'm breeding timid cyndaquils with extrasensory. IVs could be anywhere from 0 to 5. Add me if you're interested.

I'm looking for any 5 IV FOREIGN pokemon in the field egg group

do they have flash fire?

Khayoz, Poison heal gligar? How many IV? I don't know if I have a lot you don't already have though.

They're all 4 IVs :)

what would you like for it?

Decent nature Pokebank Pokes with like 3-4 IVs, namely Snivy, Tepig, Timburr, Darumaka, Frillish... If you don't have any of those PM me and we can sort something out :)

Edited by Khayoz

They're all 4 IVs :)

Decent nature Pokebank Pokes with like 3-4 IVs, namely Snivy, Tepig, Timburr, Darumaka, Frillish... If you don't have any of those PM me and we can sort something out :)

you CAN catch a Gurdurr in X/Y

Maybe everyone has one already but... I've got 4 Timid Charmanders wth 5 IVs, egg moves being Dragon Pulse, Outrage and Dragon Dance, And multiple (50+) 3-4 IVs... Grab them while they are still hot!(?)

Also, anybody interested in trading a Mewtwonite X for Charizardite Y?

Edited by RasenShot

Anyone willing to take some contrary snivys off my hands? I have almost a boxful of males, all with modest or timid.

Yes, I know, contrary wasnt released yet (according to what ive heard in this thread, but im pretty sure they were released as an event in japan), but the face that I got mine from the GTS without getting a Wifi ban means its not hacked right? Plus, putting hacked mons in the daycare automatically corrects their code. (or so ive heard)

Edited by grasssnake485

Anyone willing to take some contrary snivys off my hands? I have almost a boxful of males, all with modest or timid.

Yes, I know, contrary wasnt released yet (according to what ive heard in this thread, but im pretty sure they were released as an event in japan), but the face that I got mine from the GTS without getting a Wifi ban means its not hacked right? Plus, putting hacked mons in the daycare automatically corrects their code. (or so ive heard)

There's actually a way to get a LEGIT Contrary snivy now. Get the Ability Capsule and use it on the Snivy. Snivy is kinda pointless now since most of its good moves come from the B/W and B2/W2 move tutors :\

There's actually a way to get a LEGIT Contrary snivy now. Get the Ability Capsule and use it on the Snivy. Snivy is kinda pointless now since most of its good moves come from the B/W and B2/W2 move tutors :\

Aqua tail and dragon pulse?

Aqua tail KILLS FIRE TYPES. Literally. I killed an emboar with it.

Ability Capsules don't work on DW abilities.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/495.shtml

Shows that all Contrary SNivys are hacked. Using them in rating battles will get you a ban [or so Nintendo say].

Shushup-I'll take a Chimchar, as they're available. PM me on the server.