Kimono Girls Locations

razorbladetheunicron

I've found all but one of the Kimono Girls for the sidequest, so does anyone know where they all are so I can check everywhere? Some guides having to talk to the one from Nightmare City after she wakes up and I can't find her anywhere, but they also mention saving her from a Sableye and I don't remember doing anything but talking to her.

Here is the list from the walkthrough.

Spoiler

1) Kimono Girl Beatrice: First: Judicial District Police Department. But she needs us to do something first. Head to Route 9 and go to the beach and fight the white-haired guy here. Afterwards, return to Beatrice.

Talk to the guy at the desk and give him the final parcel. Head back to the trucker. Talk to him, and he’ll activate an encounter on Route 9. 

2) Kimono Girl Lana: First, Nightmare City (Left side of second map). Save her from Sableye. Then, meet at the Dream District Northwest area. On your way you’ll be stopped by Damien, answer “Uh… yeah” for a relationship point.

3) Kimono Girl Efi: Grand Dream Gate (east of GDC entrance). She will give you a Pearl.

4) Kimono Girl Midori: Oblitus Town (top, behind the decrepit gym)

5) Kimono Girl Sesilia: Sensu Meadow (right side of the maze area). Answer no to her question.

6) Kimono Girl Eyna: Honec Woods (shrine area to the west of the main area)

7) Kimono Girl Ruka: Route 9 (Where the Flamethrower T.M. was, via Forlorned Cave)