Litten or Rowlet Trade

Afran

I need a Litten or a Rowlet pls. I am short of grass type pokemon n i think trading pokemons is a better option cuz they gain a boost in EXP. and I need Litten cuz i joined the magma gang n I learnt that litten will b given by team aqua leader after everyone got their jobs, so.... pls help me. Rowlet would be better. I can trade A. Sandslash, Bronzong, Abomasnow, etc...

4 hours ago, Zedus said:

My online name is Zedus, let me know when you want to send a trade request. 

Really!!! Thanks a lot!!! In Pokemon Reborn, my Online name is also Afran.  And would you mind telling me what time it is? It is 8: 45 AM here now, and what time will you be free? And what pokemon would you like?

I can do that, yeah, but that would be about 11:00 PM for me. Are you able to do it anytime earlier?

If not, that's fine, it would just make it a little easier for me. 

And as for the return trade, I really don't need anything in particular. Just whatever you're comfortable with trading away. 

3 minutes ago, Zedus said:

I can do that, yeah, but that would be about 11:00 PM for me. Are you able to do it anytime earlier?

If not, that's fine, it would just make it a little easier for me. 

And as for the return trade, I really don't need anything in particular. Just whatever you're comfortable with trading away. 

So, How about now?