Well then i guess i am going to stay here sit for ever...

Sarkwer

2 hours ago, Sarkwer said:

Hide contents

This happen after i give the time gem and have a bad ending. it automatically saves here...

image.png.7d5294985e2509cc37e3107402803d92.png

Yeah I had the same problem.

Spoiler

Getting bad ending 1 for those juicy ten bad ending calc points is impossible right now, teleporting out with debug did not help me, so don't even bother. If your goal is to get the bad ending choice later, then just make your friends hate you to make up for it!

If you need to know how to progress you can load a back up save by going to the save folder, and changing one of the backup saves to "Game.rxdata" (or "Game_2.rxdata" if this is your second game and so on)

21 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

Yeah I had the same problem.

Reveal hidden contents

Getting bad ending 1 for those juicy ten bad ending calc points is impossible right now, teleporting out with debug did not help me, so don't even bother. If your goal is to get the bad ending choice later, then just make your friends hate you to make up for it!

If you need to know how to progress you can load a back up save by going to the save folder, and changing one of the backup saves to "Game.rxdata" (or "Game_2.rxdata" if this is your second game and so on)

Ya i did that to roll back the game a bit.

But first i needed to save in the chair otherwise it will allways load the bad ending try again thing...