THINK FAST!

KillJoy3579

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er... Cleaning Products? xD

In Britain the typical route of qualifications is GCSE (Level 2 qualifications), A Level (Level 3), then you can go onto University (Level 4 and higher). After GCSE it depends where you go to study but if you went to a Sixth Form (Like, an extension of school) like me then you'd be in Year 12 studying AS and then Year 13 studying A2, both AS and A2 making up a full A Level.

You need a certain amount of GCSE's to go on to study A Levels, and a certain amount of A Levels to even get into University, but what specific A Levels you have contributes towards what you actually can study at uni

Sooo...you're doing an extra year after high school? This ruling is confusing as heck. In our country, university is way cheaper (sorry that it sucks a bit in Britain). Everyone who has completed high school can get enrolled in unversity, in every course they want (practically it's very difficult to study physics when you have an high school arts degree...but technically it is allowed, iirc.) We have a credit system that, when you enroll yourself to a course, you have to pay credits for that, which you can earn back if you succeed for that course that year. A year consists normally out of 60 credits, but you can take 70 at max. When you run out of credits (a.k.a. you get below 60), you can't go to college anymore. Everyone starts with 140 credits.

Anyways...Bleach

We don't have high schools ;D There's Lower School, Middle School, then Upper School. There's also Academy's n' other institutions but I'm only going off of educational institutions I've attended... and I guess credits kinda sound like UCAS points. Basically, Universities accept students whom have certain UCAS points. Different A Levels are worth different UCAS points and.. yeah you can probably see where I'm going with this

'An Inspector Calls'

They should probably change that, way too confusing. My professor organic chemistry has worked at the university of Nottingham, though. He knows that old guy from the periodic table-video's on YT.

Plastic gloves

Edited by laggless01

Well it's worked this way for like... idek how long so they're not about to change it xD inb4 Conservatives fuck up the country's education system even more

Hazmat