CAN´T FIND BACKUP SAVED FILE ON MAC (MKXP-Z)

MiguelTerron

I got stuck on the bad ending bug when you choose to hand over the diamond to Melanie. I tried to look for the backug saved files but I can't find them anywhere. Pressing "try again" on the game over screen just makes me get stuck on the repeating cutscene. please help me so I don't lose mu whole game. :( Im playing on Mac on MKXP-Z

On the home screen when you load up the game, you'll see an option that says "Open Save Folder." That should take you to your saves.

If that doesn't work for any reason, you can find your save files manually. On your Mac's general desktop menu, click on Go, and while holding the option key, click Library. From there, click on Application Support and then Pokemon Rejuvenation for those saves.

39 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

On the home screen when you load up the game, you'll see an option that says "Open Save Folder." That should take you to your saves.

If that doesn't work for any reason, you can find your save files manually. On your Mac's general desktop menu, click on Go, and while holding the option key, click Library. From there, click on Application Support and then Pokemon Rejuvenation for those saves.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT WORKED

• Like 1