[v13] completely softlocked in terajuma

clownfish

so.. after valarie's gym battle i went back to the cave and taught my pokemon surf. i noticed it wasnt letting me so i went directly to the pokemon menu and i clicked on surf and it said "Sorry, another badge is required" and i was really confused since i just did valarie's battle for the fifth badge. i opened my trainer card and the normal type badge isn't there for some reason, leaving the game thinking i only have four badges. did this happen to anyone else? anyone have any idea what to do? thank u ^_^

Spoiler

image.png.283c5e4945e8757c811c4b4a277d7cc7.pngimage.png.04d666893f84b82cf05b476ddc84e850.png

(edited for a typo)

Edited by ghostiez

Heya I dont know for sure it might be because of any mods or debug? perhaps, Is this the first time you have 4 badges? Did you have all 4 when you won against narcissa? if so you might have had some glitch in the other world manor thingy,

2 hours ago, Vum said:

Heya I dont know for sure it might be because of any mods or debug? perhaps, Is this the first time you have 4 badges? Did you have all 4 when you won against narcissa? if so you might have had some glitch in the other world manor thingy,

i just checked my save files and i think you may be right. one of my badges dissapeared in a time where i'm assuming i was in goldenleaf town. (though im hesitant to load it in to see where i was since i dont want to overwrite my current save) i did notice the whole town was a bit glitchy so i guess something happened there. i dont have any mods/debugs or anything. thank u for the help!! i think the best i can do is just roll back my save to before a badge dissapeared.

edit: i loaded the save in and i noticed the badge was lost in the forsaken laboratory before the eli and sharon and geara battles. im not really sure what happened there tbh?? it's strange for sure. maybe the group talk thing caused it?

Edited by ghostiez

40 minutes ago, Elliot Gale said:

There have been prior reports about the normality badge going missing, but I guess it hasn't been investigated enough for the bug to be fixed. 

ahh i see. thats certainly a bit strange but its understandable that it hasnt yet been fixed. v13 has only been out for so long ^^"