Sheer force bug?

alvaroo_lt

Im training a feraligatr with sheer force. Wiki says "Sheer Force raises the base power of all damaging moves that have any additional effects by 30%, but their additional effects are ignored". I used ice punch and crunch in battle, but additional effects still works.

So, is sheer force not working? Is it a bug? Help!!

3 minutes ago, RocketOSullivan said:

As long as I remember these Audino have Simple Beam, which changes your talent into Simple. Are you sure that additional effects didn't poped after getting Simpled ?

I probably didn't noticed that Audino used Simple Beam 😅 and there is no bug, I feel like a fool haha

Thanks for ur help!

3 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

Life orb everyday. The Ferali crest looks kinda useless.

The Crest does a bit more work than you think. Sure, the loss of power from Life Orb is a downside, but getting Strong Jaw on Crunch, Ice Fang, (and Psychic Fangs if you breed) is nothing to sneeze at. The real value is the +1 priority on the first move you get: that makes Feraligatr a pretty reliable revenge killer that can come in and hit hard. Honestly, if it could get Flip Turn it'd be a solid pivot.

Ice Punch Orb is more reliable than Ice Fang Crest IMO. Sure the priority of the first move is good and stuff, but it works bad if you want to setup with Dragon Dance or Agility. The best quality of Feraligatr for me is being an excellent late-game cleaner, I feel like the right way to use it is this one.