Gearen to Terajuma Shore - can't find boat?

NopeUser

Hi, I'm on chapter 5 and jus tarrived on terajuma shore. There was a sailor who I paid 3000 to take me back to Gearen so I could do the rift Gyarados quest before continuing, but now I can't find a way to get back to Terajuma shore to actually continue the story. Where is the boat?

Edited by NopeUser

31 minutes ago, Zedus said:

Huh, it was there when I checked it. Have you updated to 13.03?

Yep it isnt there. In v13.03 you can go back to Gearen city immediately after reaching Terajuma (before gym battle) but it seems you cant return back.

Haha thanks for explaining the issue for me. Yeah he took me to Oceana Pier, he said something when he arrived but there was no boat beside us, then when the dialogue ended he disappeared and he’s not anywhere there. I’m on latest version I think (downloaded the game just two days ago to update it) and I’ve saved since being back at Gearen so I kinda trapped 

12 minutes ago, NopeUser said:

Haha thanks for explaining the issue for me. Yeah he took me to Oceana Pier, he said something when he arrived but there was no boat beside us, then when the dialogue ended he disappeared and he’s not anywhere there. I’m on latest version I think (downloaded the game just two days ago to update it) and I’ve saved since being back at Gearen so I kinda trapped 

You can reload your backup save. Follow this guide(This is for Reborn but so instead of going Reborn save folder go to Rejuvenation save folder)

Ohh thank you! And that’ll let me go back a few saves? 

You might not know but I’ll ask anyways, but the reason I went back the gearen was to do the rift gyarados before gym 5 ( as I was told that’s when it will disappear or C will close the quests up in Goldenleaf forest). Do you know if there’s a working way to get back to Gearen before doing gym 5, or have I lose the chance of doing that side quest now that the boat to go back is bugged?

thanks for the help!

29 minutes ago, NopeUser said:

Ohh thank you! And that’ll let me go back a few saves? 

You might not know but I’ll ask anyways, but the reason I went back the gearen was to do the rift gyarados before gym 5 ( as I was told that’s when it will disappear or C will close the quests up in Goldenleaf forest). Do you know if there’s a working way to get back to Gearen before doing gym 5, or have I lose the chance of doing that side quest now that the boat to go back is bugged?

thanks for the help!

Send me your save file after beating Rift Gyradous. I have debug mode so I could hopefully transport you back to Terajuma. Note that I am not the dev and this could probably cause issues. In case it causes issues there is no other option but to reload a backup save.