Temporary fix for the people stuck as Saki in the Penthouse

fireflame

Hello Rejuvenites...

...Rejuvenairs... I don't know what our community is called. Oh and devs, if you want to delete this because someone else already discovered this fix, feel free.

BUT. For weeks I have been stuck as Saki in the Penthouse (No spoilers) unable to proceed even after clicking everything. I couldn't play the game for weeks, and it sucked. I installed the patches, reverted to an old save file, sent my issue to support, everything. 

But after giving it a lot of thought, I finally thought of a brilliant idea. "This is a game breaking bug, so in order for people to finish, this must not have been a problem when it first came out?" 

So that got me thinking, "What if something in one of the two patches messed up that specific part?" With nothing to lose, I downloaded the Original V13 file and tried to proceed.

VOILA! it worked. I was able to proceed. Then I played the game with the patches like normal and haven't yet had an issue.

TLDR: if you're stuck on the Saki Penthouse part, play that part on the pre-patch file and get past that section. This is temporary fix, but as long as I can finally play the game.

Like I said, devs, if you want to delete this, feel free.

Edit: now, I can't get the reward from defeating the people in the bobsled club, smh