Is there a fix for the Golden Wings?

SilentEevee

So, I've been trying to use the Golden Wings to fly around the region, but for whatever reason the PgUp and PgDown keys aren't working. To be clear, the keys on my keyboard function, and when I use them on other applications (such as chrome), they do indeed scroll up or down. But when I attempt to fly in Rejuvenation, they don't seem to register. As a result, I'm stuck in whatever region I happen to be in, unless I go the long way (i.e. by train, boat, etc), which makes the wings basically useless, since the truck drivers serve the same function.

Is there a way to overcome this problem? Thanks!

I had the same issue. You can use the Q and W keys to toggle back and forth between regions. You just cant fly into GDC because its in a dome so you need to fly to route 9 or yui's ranch and enter the city from the north or south and then you van use fly within the city.

10 minutes ago, Metagro said:

I had the same issue. You can use the Q and W keys to toggle back and forth between regions. You just cant fly into GDC because its in a dome so you need to fly to route 9 or yui's ranch and enter the city from the north or south and then you van use fly within the city.

That fixed the issue, thanks so much!

Why Q and W, though, if they're going to list the PgUp/Down keys on the map GUI? Did they just forget to update it, or something?