Interested to play the game again after 2 years.

jred

Hello to whoever reads this, 

I am a returning member of this community and I recently found out that Version/Episode 13 of Pokemon Rejuvenation was released like two weeks ago or so. I know it's been two years or sum like that since the last version of this game came out. I was in Grade 10 or so when that version came out. Now I'm about to be a freshman going into uni. Crazy lol. Anyways I want to get back into playing the game w/ the new version but it seems pretty intimidating for me because I've forgotten basically everything(kinda?). Obviously I remember some bits and pieces of the events throughout the game but for the most part I forgot let's say like 99% of the plot(not an exaggeration). Is there someway of getting a brief summary of basically everything that's happened in the game so far? Ik they're doing some sort of project over there on the rejuv wiki that will explain all the events that has happened so far so if I have to wait until I can see that then I'll gladly be patient then. In the meantime, even though I still have my save file from back then, I don't mind replaying this game from the beginning again🤔 Anyways I'm glad that this game is back and I'm looking forward to playing it again. Although it took awhile, thank you to all the people who worked hard these last two years to bring us this new version🙏🏼

• Upvote 1

FYI the devs recommended replaying the game from the start rather than continuing an existing playthrough due to early game rewrites and changes through out the game. I'm currently on chapter 9 atm and seeing what changed from V12 has kept me engaged and I think you would enjoy it too. 

IDK if you already started playing but the third patch for the game came out yesterday so make sure you have the latest version (13.0.3)

If you want a plot summary this walkthrough might help you. It's main goal isn't to summarize the plot but it does skim on some plot details that might jog your memory. (Also it's not up to date with 13.0.3 which apparently added some useful items across the world)

In V13,

5 hours ago, DinosaurDude25 said:

FYI the devs recommended replaying the game from the start rather than continuing an existing playthrough due to early game rewrites and changes through out the game. I'm currently on chapter 9 atm and seeing what changed from V12 has kept me engaged and I think you would enjoy it too. 

IDK if you already started playing but the third patch for the game came out yesterday so make sure you have the latest version (13.0.3)

If you want a plot summary this walkthrough might help you. It's main goal isn't to summarize the plot but it does skim on some plot details that might jog your memory. (Also it's not up to date with 13.0.3 which apparently added some useful items across the world)

In V13, the game is changed even more, I suggest restarting, the game is changed so much and now I understand why they took so long to make V13. Not only the last chapter is really long, but even the past chapters are changed in MAAANY things.

On 8/6/2021 at 7:28 AM, DinosaurDude25 said:

thx for the suggestion. I checked out the google doc ti seems like it's an actual summary of the game so far. It'll most likely help me out as I try to get back into the game again. 

On 8/6/2021 at 12:56 PM, alisekoroleva said:

You can check this out, but it may be innacurrate as of V13, so like the post above says it's best to start the game from the beginning

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Recap/PokemonRejuvenation

I've seen this website before with the Pokemon Rejuvenation articles. Might check it out again as a reminder for certain events.

On 8/6/2021 at 1:19 PM, S7rife said:

In V13,

In V13, the game is changed even more, I suggest restarting, the game is changed so much and now I understand why they took so long to make V13. Not only the last chapter is really long, but even the past chapters are changed in MAAANY things.

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I'll play the game from the beginning again.