(V13 SPOILERS) Guys, I am kind of scared of the "true ending"

PokefanPT

Let me explain:

I still haven't completed the latest chapter (15), so please be gentle with me, and don't spoil me =3 (I am at Saki's Gym, starting it). However, Youtube recommended me a video about a bad ending in V13, and I was like: is this fanmade? Then I saw it was real, however, I had already played that part of the game, so, no worries with the spoilers. It seems if you have REALLY "bad ending" points, you can enter a secret room during your nightmare realm, in which you can join Clear and Kieran (?, it's too many names for me already, I am really sorry about that).

Well, as I am playing Rejuvenation, I want to get the good/true ending, obviously, and I thought I was doing good, until I saw what would give you "bad ending" points, AND OH MAN, I'M DONE FOR. I don't have 100 points, because I couldn't go to that room (that's a relief, at least), but some of the events that count towards the Bad Ending got me scared.

First is the "not saving Amber", well, I don't know how y'all did it, but I was so immersed in that mountain, that I just skipped that part. I was so confused when I saw people saying that Kyogre was an hard fight, and I didn't even remembered a Kyogre fight! Then I saw it was what you were supposed to do before going up (?), I guess. I don't know I missed it though. I don't even remember any of the NPCs mentioning it. I saw in this forum that if you just ignore the event it shouldn't be a problem, but I am not sure about that, so please do tell me what you know!

Then we have Gloria. I was playing now Chapter 15, and I felt so bad for Gloria, seeing its trainer die slowly. And then I remembered that she was the Rift Hippowdon that we fought in the last chapter. And I don't remember saving it, so I was sad. But then I see that not saving it gives you "Bad ending" points, and I am like: I could have saved her? How? From what I saw, you needed that notebook you use to save Garbodor too, the thing is I saved Garbodor, so how wasn't I able to save Gloria? Yeah, I might have misclicked on the option to show the notebook or not, but I think that's unlikely. If you save Gloria, will she be there still? In the same place? If so, then I will check that out after I complete this Chapter, but I really don't remember saving, and now I am feeling bad.

And then I saw that since my savefile was from V12 (started with V12), I basically have 0 relationship points with everyone, because it's something new? That's not helping either.

With all of this, I am kind of scared what will happen to my savefile. I am really hoping that they don't be to harsh on the points you need for the true ending, because sometimes Game developers are too harsh on those. And I don't know about you, but if I don't get the true ending, I start feeling bad, and have to play the game again. The thing is, that is easy with game that have 4 hours of gameplay, or even what happened with "Where Love Lies", it's still a fairly short game. But that's TOTALLY not the case with the full game. I have already 170 hours of gameplay, and still more to come. And you can say that I should replay the game after that, and probably I will, but not right after, I would need to give Rejuvenation a bit of a break (don't get me wrong, I love the game, but it's a really long game). But if I don't get the true ending, I will feel bad with myself, and I will feel the urge to play again right after, but at the same time I will not want, because I would probably just speedrun it, and not enjoy it to the fullest (I don't know if I made myself clear right now, but I don't know how to explain it better).

Long Story Short: I am having nightmares I will not get the true ending, and that is bothering me A LOT, since it's not something I can just simply replay, because this game is kind of long, and I don't want to rush the game and possibly get bad memories from it, and I really don't want that, since I really love this game. I guess I will pray for the restrictions to not be too strict, I guess?

Thank you for reading until here! Sorry for any grammar errors, It's pretty late now (1:30AM), but I really needed to discuss this before anything else, because it was really bugging me, and I wouldn't be able to sleep properly if I didn't write this post. Also, my main language is not english, so sorry for the lack of vocabulary and grammar errors. THANK YOU!

I know that you can edit your relationship points and karma points, as well as bad ending points using the Variables option of the debug mode (*cough* of course I'd know, I did that to check out the bad ending haha), but I think that's not quite enough, because some dialogue options are triggered by your choices, etc., but I think that there should be something you could do using the Switches option, though I don't know the details 

On the other hand, you can always start a new game and make that save even better than your current one if you use various guides (as in the rep guide and the 100% guide), and replaying everything wouldn't be boring because there's a whole lot of new content.

3 hours ago, PokefanPT said:

Let me explain:

I still haven't completed the latest chapter (15), so please be gentle with me, and don't spoil me =3 (I am at Saki's Gym, starting it). However, Youtube recommended me a video about a bad ending in V13, and I was like: is this fanmade? Then I saw it was real, however, I had already played that part of the game, so, no worries with the spoilers. It seems if you have REALLY "bad ending" points, you can enter a secret room during your nightmare realm, in which you can join Clear and Kieran (?, it's too many names for me already, I am really sorry about that).

Well, as I am playing Rejuvenation, I want to get the good/true ending, obviously, and I thought I was doing good, until I saw what would give you "bad ending" points, AND OH MAN, I'M DONE FOR. I don't have 100 points, because I couldn't go to that room (that's a relief, at least), but some of the events that count towards the Bad Ending got me scared.

First is the "not saving Amber", well, I don't know how y'all did it, but I was so immersed in that mountain, that I just skipped that part. I was so confused when I saw people saying that Kyogre was an hard fight, and I didn't even remembered a Kyogre fight! Then I saw it was what you were supposed to do before going up (?), I guess. I don't know I missed it though. I don't even remember any of the NPCs mentioning it. I saw in this forum that if you just ignore the event it shouldn't be a problem, but I am not sure about that, so please do tell me what you know!

Then we have Gloria. I was playing now Chapter 15, and I felt so bad for Gloria, seeing its trainer die slowly. And then I remembered that she was the Rift Hippowdon that we fought in the last chapter. And I don't remember saving it, so I was sad. But then I see that not saving it gives you "Bad ending" points, and I am like: I could have saved her? How? From what I saw, you needed that notebook you use to save Garbodor too, the thing is I saved Garbodor, so how wasn't I able to save Gloria? Yeah, I might have misclicked on the option to show the notebook or not, but I think that's unlikely. If you save Gloria, will she be there still? In the same place? If so, then I will check that out after I complete this Chapter, but I really don't remember saving, and now I am feeling bad.

And then I saw that since my savefile was from V12 (started with V12), I basically have 0 relationship points with everyone, because it's something new? That's not helping either.

With all of this, I am kind of scared what will happen to my savefile. I am really hoping that they don't be to harsh on the points you need for the true ending, because sometimes Game developers are too harsh on those. And I don't know about you, but if I don't get the true ending, I start feeling bad, and have to play the game again. The thing is, that is easy with game that have 4 hours of gameplay, or even what happened with "Where Love Lies", it's still a fairly short game. But that's TOTALLY not the case with the full game. I have already 170 hours of gameplay, and still more to come. And you can say that I should replay the game after that, and probably I will, but not right after, I would need to give Rejuvenation a bit of a break (don't get me wrong, I love the game, but it's a really long game). But if I don't get the true ending, I will feel bad with myself, and I will feel the urge to play again right after, but at the same time I will not want, because I would probably just speedrun it, and not enjoy it to the fullest (I don't know if I made myself clear right now, but I don't know how to explain it better).

Long Story Short: I am having nightmares I will not get the true ending, and that is bothering me A LOT, since it's not something I can just simply replay, because this game is kind of long, and I don't want to rush the game and possibly get bad memories from it, and I really don't want that, since I really love this game. I guess I will pray for the restrictions to not be too strict, I guess?

Thank you for reading until here! Sorry for any grammar errors, It's pretty late now (1:30AM), but I really needed to discuss this before anything else, because it was really bugging me, and I wouldn't be able to sleep properly if I didn't write this post. Also, my main language is not english, so sorry for the lack of vocabulary and grammar errors. THANK YOU!

If anything you could just ask someone with a savefile with max karma and no bad ending points, or you could just use debug as the post above mentioned

Don't worry, from the information I've gathered there doesn't seem to be a "true ending" only a good ending and bad ending. To get the bad ending you would have to have intentionally been an asshole and essentially. As long as you cant go into the door, you cant get the bad ending.