Pokemon=alien invasion

Yuki

Oddly enough, I find the "Crimecho" in your sig much more disturbing...such horrible taste in music is evil for sure...

But yeah I think that that theory may hold some credence, save that humans are already replaced,

in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Canclave library, they mentioned humans and pokemon sharing ancestors, and in X and Y they mentioned....See spoilers...

The king during the war made a weapon from a machine that could grant eternal life, both machines bearing tech far beyond what should have been possible for that time frame. Coupled with the size of the King, the fact that he could make tech that defied life, death, and technological restraints, its quite possible that he had an extraterrestrial background.

That may have even been a factor in the war, I didn't see any humans fighting, but in other wars (The one in Lucario and Mystery of Mew, and the one Lt. Surge fought in) Humans fought alongside Pokemon. The only way I could see them not doing so, is if Pokemon were the enemy, an attempt to repel an alien invasion.

Porygon was made for Internet travel, then space, then inter-dimensional, perhaps the modifications were by pseudo-humans like that King, who were trying to send the "all clear" to invade earth...

Personally I'd have no probs with this tho. Pokemon invasion means free or at least cheap clean energy. It also means I could get me an Absol, Mawile, Aggron, and all of the Eeveelutions to keep me company as the world falls down.

I'll leave my comp on in case some aliens wanna send over Porygons to lay down the groundwork for the invasion!

Porygon was produced in a lab in Kanto, m8.

We know where it was made, but not the programmer who made it, how can we know it was a human programmer and not a Pokemon Warlord phoning home? And no one knows who made the Dubious Disk for Porygon Z...

IIRC it was produced at Silph Co., so while we're not given a name, we have a gr8 idea of where it came from.

As for Porygon-Z, the virus that infects Porygon 2 could easily have come from a similar source.

IIRC it was produced at Silph Co., so while we're not given a name, we have a gr8 idea of where it came from.

As for Porygon-Z, the virus that infects Porygon 2 could easily have come from a similar source.

Once again, we know where it was made, but for all we know, the one who made it may not have been a human at all. Actually, wasnt Silph Co. POWERED by pokemon? Or was that the Rocket base? Either way, for all we know, a Mr. Mime snuck on a computer, or one or more of the staff were pokemon in disguise, on some E.T. Phone home stuff. After all, it was those same games that 1st mentioned how Humans could turn into pokemon and vice versa (Kadabra's as a former human?)

Need I even mention Pokemon ReBurst? Human's gaining the power of Pokemon... Do you really think HUMANS could achieve that sort of technology on their own? In story, it even says that it was given to them by some being I don't know the name of because I didn't read that far and depended on the wiki for this point.

EDIT: I keep hearing that, in Gen IV, there was something about humans having evolved (not the pokemon kind) from some unknown species of pokemon in there. WE ARE A PART OF THE INVASION ALREADY! THAT'S WHY THE POKEMON LISTEN TO US! WE WERE PART OF OUR OVERLORDS' PLANS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!!!

EDIT 2: And then there's the Rescue Team series', where human children wake up AS pokemon! IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!

Edited by NeoDarklight