Cannot progress in the first Blacksteeple portion.

luv_3

After getting kidnapped and taken Blacksteeple for the first time, you have to exit your room and go to the mine to talk to Saki and Adam. After talking to them, guides say to speak to every person in the quarry/mine and then attempt to go down in the mine past the NPC, but I have spoken to damn near everybody in the castle and I cannot find any method of progression. I was really enjoying this game so it's a real shame. I would really appreciate any solutions.

1 hour ago, luv_3 said:

After getting kidnapped and taken Blacksteeple for the first time, you have to exit your room and go to the mine to talk to Saki and Adam. After talking to them, guides say to speak to every person in the quarry/mine and then attempt to go down in the mine past the NPC, but I have spoken to damn near everybody in the castle and I cannot find any method of progression. I was really enjoying this game so it's a real shame. I would really appreciate any solutions.

Talk to everyone and then walk on the narrow path where 2 small cliffsides are facing each other, it should trigger the event