Nim Battle (V13)

Maphos

Hello! I'm having some problems to defeat Nim before going into Akuwa Town. Does anyone have any recommendations for a strategy to defeat her? Right now I'm using:

Weezing

Dusclops

Ribombee

Meowstic

Xatu 

Venusaur

Thanks! 

Ok so I had quite some trouble myself too. I used to start off by killing the stonjourner, but actually if you can lower his atk he's actually no threat at all, meaning you can easily focus the other team member. I'm afraid your team is quite weak to hers though, weezing and venusaur ain't your best bet against a psychic team, and xatu and ribombee may have a hard time against stonjourner, solrock and lunatone. I would suggest trying out obstagoon which could help you out. Also, by this time you should have gained access to both snorunt and the dawn stone, meaning you're able to get a froslass which could greatly help with a stab fast shadowball plus her cursed body ability (which you may want for an impossible battle you will find later...) . Electrode with screens and eerie impulse also helped me a lot. 

Good luck man! :) 

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay in answering! I beat her with Wailord and water spout. It almost 1hk both darmanitan and stonjourner. After this the rest was easy since I made some changes in the team (I switched Xatu and Venassaur for Rapidash and Dugtrio). I'm aiming for Frosslass now thanks to the shadow snorunt (and I think I know the battle you are talking about hahahah). Electrode was a pokemon that I forgot to catch and it would be a good option. Thanks again for your help!