The Interceptor part 3

Cerulean

Hello everyone, here's another theory regarding the Interceptor. So let's get straight to it.

For those who are new, the interceptor means to 'intercept fate's passage' and the MC died three times and back to life. The first during Valor Mountain and the other during the alternative timeline when she pushed Melia out of the way from Melanie's Desolation. During the Nightmare Realm Ariana was recues by Crescent and she spoke to Variya who told Ariana that she fits the criteria to become her next interceptor which answers part of my question "Does this mean that there are previous Interceptors before the MC?"  which means that there are people who were chosen to become an Interceptor and during Zeight two people were injured or presumed dead according the life levels which resulted  result in complete obliteration of the Interceptor and the Interceptor program. According to Life Usage there are two hosts. Host 1 has lost life 1 time - Severe head injury by a blast of powerful psychic energy and Current life lost 25%  and Host 2 has lost life 3 times. These include combustion. Obliteration by an explosion. Incineration by beam and Current life lost - 75%. Back to Variya who said that Ariana will the replaced by the player that I named then during the fight against the Puppet Master the MC was in a different the Symbol of The Core of her back. So here is my question of the day - So there are previous people who were Interceptors. The question is when the final battle is over and the role of the interceptor has come to an end what will happen to Adrest and the player who replaced Arinana?

• 9 months later...

Sorry If I'm answering now, but I think there are some things to tell about the Interceptor:

• The MC died three times: the Pre-Calamity death (Aevis and co.'s first death) is not included in the Interceptor's Life Usage, since it was Crescent's intervention to bring back to life the "choosen MC" and after that, Variya appeared to them to give the role. The current deaths which make Life Usage loose are: lava in Valor Summit, explosion in the past and Yveltal's decimation;
  • The "new MC" (I call him Genji, since it's my main run) is another being from another world, but...how? How Variya call this being and made it possible to actually let him too forget everything?
  • From Variya's contract, the new being will substitute Aevis and the others permanently, meaning that, even if "the world is saved", "Genji" will remain in the body. Aevis and co. cannot take control of the body again, even if they will awake completely.
  • More Interceptors? I dunno, actually.
  • It seems like Adrest has nothing to do with Interceptor's role, since the gang theorized that MC resetted the world once and Adrest came into contact with them at the Amethyst Grotto. If that happened, the being called by Variya was already been called to take the role for Interceptor. Or. Aevis/MC was the one who resetted the world and Adrest was already merged into him. But I think that's not possible.
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, NerfCaulifla said:

Sorry If I'm answering now, but I think there are some things to tell about the Interceptor:

• The MC died three times: the Pre-Calamity death (Aevis and co.'s first death) is not included in the Interceptor's Life Usage, since it was Crescent's intervention to bring back to life the "choosen MC" and after that, Variya appeared to them to give the role. The current deaths which make Life Usage loose are: lava in Valor Summit, explosion in the past and Yveltal's decimation;
  • The "new MC" (I call him Genji, since it's my main run) is another being from another world, but...how? How Variya call this being and made it possible to actually let him too forget everything?
  • From Variya's contract, the new being will substitute Aevis and the others permanently, meaning that, even if "the world is saved", "Genji" will remain in the body. Aevis and co. cannot take control of the body again, even if they will awake completely.
  • More Interceptors? I dunno, actually.
  • It seems like Adrest has nothing to do with Interceptor's role, since the gang theorized that MC resetted the world once and Adrest came into contact with them at the Amethyst Grotto. If that happened, the being called by Variya was already been called to take the role for Interceptor. Or. Aevis/MC was the one who resetted the world and Adrest was already merged into him. But I think that's not possible.

So now that the MC (Arianna- I call her Georgette) and co. have all three components they will be able awaken Adrest. Do you think that Georgette will get powers since awakening adrest? It's okay what you said is awesome. Welcome to the club.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

So now that the MC (Arianna- I call her Georgette) and co. have all three components they will be able awaken Adrest. Do you think that Georgette will get powers since awakening adrest? It's okay what you said is awesome. Welcome to the club.

There are possibilities:

• They will awaken Adrest, but Interceptor's powers will be still cutted in half, due to Aevis & Co. still sleeping inside MC, since the main one was "awake" thanks to the Ligosomnia Engine, but, like said from Puppet Master, he was supposed to be sleeping inside MC. Interceptium Z is not working in the real world and Interceptor's form seems like connected to Aevis & Co. , due to them having the other half of the needed power to maintain that form. Meaning that there are still "some locks we have to unlock";
  • The Obelisk will refuse again to awake Adrest, maybe due to the same locks: there are some places in Zeight that were locked. And I think MC will have to discover more truths about him/her/themselfs before awakening Adrest, like seeing the people with deep bonds with them in the same place (I don't think for sure that Keta is the only one), why MC accepted to take the role of Interceptor, memories (if they exist) of the world reset, ...
  • Variya was present when Melia and MC both unlocked their forms the first time (and why? I don't know), so...months ago, in another topic, I suggested that Interceptor and Archetype are connected somehow and, if they "worked together" or bonded, they can achieve something. What things? I don't have answers, there are still few informations. Maybe Archetype can help Interceptor's power in certain ways.
29 minutes ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

It's okay what you said is awesome. Welcome to the club.

Thanks.

Edited by NerfCaulifla
  • Like 1