chapter 5, battle as emma help (intense)

Hydrogen

i literally can't do a shit against one of robots

38 muk 39 salazzle and 38? lvl weezing

her team is togekiss 39

aura sphere\ air slash\ thunder wave\ flamethrower

gardevoir 38

dazzling gleam\ psychic\ shadow ball\ calm mind

and meganium 38 with some shitty moves as well

i tried to paralyze muk and then air slash him (like 1\6 1\7 per hit), but this shit just don't work, he two shots togekiss with sludge wave, you can kill muk with gardevoir psychic, but then it is poisoned cause of the field and the salazzle outspeed it and one-shot with venoshock, meganium can't do a shit...

and cause it's intense battle mod is set, items are blocked, i have no idea what to do (i bet it's winnable, but you have to reset like ~9000 times to kill muk without letting him use his sludge wave, but it is total bs)

any ideas?

Game.rxdata

First switch on Gardevoir to get rid of muk then switch back on togekiss to paralyze Salazzle so gardevoir can outspeed it, let togekiss die, send out Gardevoir and end the battle with 2 psychics

edit: i did it this way in shift mode. In set mode, you probably need to switch on meganium rather than togekiss, let it die and only then you can send togekiss to paralyze salazzle

3 minutes ago, Caelliox said:

First switch on Gardevoir to get rid of muk then switch back on togekiss to paralyze Salazzle so gardevoir can outspeed it, let togekiss die, send out Gardevoir and end the battle with 2 psychics

nope, gard can't kill muk with one psychic, so it just dies. And you are not able to switch pokemon before the battle cause there is no pokemon section in the menu

wait really, sorry I'm probably remembering wrong how I dealt with muk but basically I'm 100% sure that as long as you can get salazzle paralyzed and have gardevoir alive by that point, you win cuz then it outspeeds and oneshots both weezing and salazzle