Rejuvenation unplayable...

NoctBun

After finishing the main story, I spent most of my time waiting for the next episode to release by doing whatever was left; in particular it was being able to catch a Rotom -- after completing this quest, I've been trying to shiny hunt it. Eventually I did get it as shiny and saved my progress, since then I hadn't really touched the game ( again waiting for the release for the next episode. ) When wanting to see where I was in my past progress, v12, the game refuses to start. I thought maybe I uninstalled the core exe file that has it run or whatever. No, the same issue is happening when I recently downloaded v13 and I don't understand why I'm getting this issue and why there doesn't seem to be any form of resolve for it. I was really interested in the story and now I'm a little down that I can't. 

Per the instructions, I downloaded the patch and put it where I downloaded/placed the main file, that didn't do anything whatsoever  -- unless I have to put it in the actual slot where the exe files that run the game are. 

I also tried to see if I couldn't just redownload v12 but doesn't look like that's possible anymore. I still have all my save files and even tried to clean it up a little ( backing up my main ) if that's why it wasn't working, nothing. 

Screenshot (42).png

Screenshot (43).png

Screenshot (44).png

Spoiler

Places you need to be when loading up:

GDC Apartments

Gearen Laboratory

Kakori Village/HQ

DO NOT LOAD UP IN THESE CONDITIONS:

• CURRENTLY PLAYING AS A DIFFERENT CHARACTER. IT WILL BREAK, I PROMISE.
  • ARE IN ANY MAP ON FLORIA ISLAND BESIDES THE GEAREN LAB. IT WILL BREAK, I PROMISE.

I'm serious. We won't help people who aren't following directions. 

Make sure you followed these instructions by jan. You can read the complete post in dev blog.