Apartment bug

Numby

I loaded up my old save after downloading v13 + the patch but the apartments are all black and i can only see the npc sprites. I loaded up a new one but again the apartments are all black and can only see sprites, please help

2 minutes ago, Cerise said:

Were you saved in the Gearen City Apartments...?

I saved outside the GDC apartments and when i walked in it was all black. I was going to restart anyway with the update but even with a new save, i ran through the story and etc and just entered the red apartments to the left of the pier and that is all black too.  Just saved outside and came here

I have the same problem. I freshly downloaded everything and started a new game, only to find the insides of the apartments and Venam's gyms are only npcs standing on the endless black void. I submitted the bug complaint last week so here's to hoping it gets fixed in the next patch!

3 hours ago, kyro909 said:

I have the same problem. I freshly downloaded everything and started a new game, only to find the insides of the apartments and Venam's gyms are only npcs standing on the endless black void. I submitted the bug complaint last week so here's to hoping it gets fixed in the next patch!

I'm glad its not just me atleast, i'll hold off and start a new game once this hopefully gets resolved :)