Old sprite V13 (help!)

Caulfield

Hey guys ! 
I started a new game for Rejuvenation V13 and i really want to play with the old sprite.
If i remember correctly there was a npc in the East Gearen first poke center that allowed you to swap between new and old sprite, but i can't find him in v13 :(
I found the sprites in the files BGirlRun_2.png.71a6da7a772a734d0b80446395c715cb.pngtrback003_2.png.b837b6c8d78a2a77c36849268b76daa8.png
Maybe the npc can be found later in the game i don't know, but i really hope there is a way. I did all my playthrough with this sprite and my RP heart is suffering a bit actually ^^
Anyway thanks in advance folks ! :)

• Global Mods

When it asks for a password during character creation, I think putting 1111 in switches you to the legacy player sprite? Not sure if it's too late for you to restart again though

• Like 1

You can also manually replace all the graphics for your character with the old ones. Takes way less time but it's kinda tedious to do.

By the way, if you use the code, don't interact with the clothing boxes. Changing clothes disables it and i don't think you can get it back without reloading.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

I think when you travel to the past for the first time (with Melia and Venam), I’m not sure if the game forces the player to change clothes.

Im pretty sure that this might be a spoiler in this case.

And... yeah, the game forces you to change your clothes which removes your legacy character. So the only other way is to tweak the ingame files to replace one of those sprites with the legacy ones. (Which are missing the fishing+surf sprite, so that one has to be 100% non-legacy)