Ditto Crash

Artist354

I went to do the rift den near the Wispy Ruins entrance on Route 4 for Ditto, I ended up killing the first one (I'm an idiot), so I continued to get another blue beam, and soft reset, and as I did, I found that every subsequent time that I got Ditto (or what I can assume to be ditto, since every other pokemon was fine) the game would just crash. I kinda just gave up and moved on, so I don't have the exact error code or anything, but I thought it was worth noting.

Hey quick question about ditto spawns, at what point in the story did you start finding dittos in the den? I just got to where I can use a boat to get back to Gearen city in my replay and I only find ryhorn, vanillite, and purugly at the wispy ruins entrance den when blue. I'm thinking it might be progression locked since the only screenshot I've found of it shows them using high level pokemon.

3 hours ago, Glace said:

Hey quick question about ditto spawns, at what point in the story did you start finding dittos in the den? I just got to where I can use a boat to get back to Gearen city in my replay and I only find ryhorn, vanillite, and purugly at the wispy ruins entrance den when blue. I'm thinking it might be progression locked since the only screenshot I've found of it shows them using high level pokemon.

I had already beaten Erick when I had started looking, no clue if that was a factor or not. From my experience though, Ditto was by far the rarest to get from the dens

1 hour ago, Artist354 said:

I had already beaten Erick when I had started looking, no clue if that was a factor or not. From my experience though, Ditto was by far the rarest to get from the dens

Thanks for the info, I'm probably just having bad RNG then

I've run in to the same problem, one pokemon in there is crashing my game, everytime i try to interact with it.

It's a blue beam aswell for me

Edit: Nvm, im an idiot, started the wrong version of the game (the one with the new patch seems to work)

Edited by Veni