Anime Roleplays?

subkoopa

are you talking about based off of animes(like Bleach or something) or just anime themed(like you are student in a high school and the world is anime like)?

>implying that it's possible to categorically classify any setting as "anime-like".

>implying that it's possible to categorically classify any setting as "anime-like".

just because i not sure what you mean exactly i am saying yes you can make almost anything anime-like.(there's animes based off of sports so yeah)

What kind of anime is really the only problem here

-comedy

-action

-mecha

-mystery

-supernatural

-and the list could go on and on and on...

and if you do actually want to, you should make a poll where people who would be interested in joining chooses the type of anime they want to do.

so RP based off of Bleach, Naruto and the such, well i have not thought of any of those kind because i have not watched them that much though Fairy Tail would probably be the easiest to do out of anime like that. had a thought for the school thing i was talking about but it was really just a thought never much went into it just something to past the time well work was slow but someone may do one sooner or later for an anime.

Well this is just here to talk about any ideas for roleplays based off of any animes but if you want to make a original on based in an anime school or such its fine this is here just to organize any ideas one may have. Like i had the idea to have one based in the Katekyo Hitman Reborn universe but one in the Fairy Tail universe sounds good to

Edited by subkoopa

• 2 weeks later...

I actually have a Fate/stay night RP planned, but I need at LEAST 7 people before I can do anything with it.

including you or not? still curious how you would make the servants random the only way i can think to do that without some magic internet thingy is to use a six sided dice take one of the classes out(like assassin because depending what you are using in the lore of fate/stay assassin is always the same group of souls unless you don't use that rule.) and role it until every one has a different class.

so anyway today my brain was having fun at work and came up with a idea for something anime like giving its just a couple thoughts its not that good so bare with me here.

the idea is to do with the school thing i was talking about and i was thinking on how to make that interesting after all school is boring. so how to make it interesting the thought was to have the school clubs to fight for the control of the school. Okay that's a start but if i went with something like that not may people would want to work together after all then they would have to share power at the end or back stab each other (which is fun but annoying if it happens all the time.) So how to fix that and make them work together well how about have them all be in the same club. Well that works but why would different people with different interest be in the same club? Hmm.. well what if that was the only club that was not under the control of something that controlled all the other clubs and this people did not want to work under said something? Well that's good but what the something? well since its a school why not a student council because that's something right and make the president of that a girl cause (no offense to the girls) girls make good villains usually. OK so that is planed out a little but thats still not interesting. Well it anime land so there for strange abilities and powers should be in it. That's more interesting right? Okay but how to make that so people don't make their characters overpowered? Well how about each power or ability falls under one of three categories those three being physical, mental, and Mystic and they can only have something from one of those unless i say other wise which if asked i usually let people do things out side of the rule as longs as its not to out there. Physical being things to do with your body so like martial arts or certain guns like pistols and weapons like swords and such. Mental is things that take more of your mind so like inventing, hacking, piloting robots and what not well guns like a sniper rifle and such is under this.And Mystic is well anything not natural so like controlling elements or summoning things or anything to do with religions and stuff. So my question is what do y'all think about it?Would anyone be interested in such a RP or not? anythings you think should be added or taken out or in need of better explaining let me know please. i know its not that well thought out right now (or wrote out that well) but i needed to put it down or i would forget about it later.

Edited by rustytengo