Someone please post the team and statergy they used to beat Saki

Someone else will probably give a better strategy with a more suitable team, but I'll give my personal experience with this battle (normal difficulty):

It took A LOT of resets, but when I got to Bastiodon, I had my Venusaur use Leech Seed (it usually moves first, probably faster than Bastiodon), switch to Vaporeon (bold, defensive build), use Aqua Ring then Acid Armor to max defenses, Protect to stall while Vaporeon recovers from Leech Seed + Aqua Ring effect. Since it's indirect damage, Bastiodon's Crest won't take effect.

Of course, there's still the matter of it using Rest and Sleep Talk. All I can say is that from there, it's just a war of attrition. I just stall with Vaporeon as long as possible so until I know it can't use Sleep Talk and UMD attack anymore. I also took the time to revive any KO'd teammates while stalling.

As for the rest of Saki's team, it mainly fell to luck that my Rotom's Thunders would hit and paralyze when needed, and if I can set up Volcarona well enough with Quiver Dances for its Flamethrower to sweep (or at least, contribute to its bulk to survive attacks).

A lot or Revive Herbs were used. I can't say that this is an optimal strategy, but if you happen to have those Pokemon I mentioned, it might work.

My team is Infernape, Torterra, Gengar, Hydreigon, Mega Gardevior, Magnezone

For aggron, I lead with torterra with its crest. It kept going for blizzard which barely did any damage due to the crest while I 3HKOed it with earthquakes.

For the majority of the team I kind of cheesed it with destiny bond Gengar + some revives. The only real problem was the mega metagross which outsped so I had Magnezone thunder wave it first.

For Duraladon I OHKO’d it with Close Combat from Infernape

Hi everyone i finally won. My team was Hitmonlee,Magnezone,Trevenant,Ditto,Drampa,Chandelure.

The strategy was as follows Lead with Ditto (ditto needs to win speed tie) use Super UMD this takes aggron to half hp ditto then faints.

Next Hitmonlee comes out and finished off the Aggron with high jump kick, keep Hitmonlee in for one more turn when she switches into Bronzong.

Bring out Trevenant Bronzong attacks Trevenant survives and uses destiny bond Bronzong attacks again and ko's it self

At this point it gets hard because with no pokemon on the field her next switch in is random i got lucky and pulled out an effect counter.

The rest is using magnezones lucky paralyze and bulk to stall for healing. I got my Trevenant back to full hp while Magnezone tanked.

Chandelure beats her Metagross in a 1v1 if you can will o wisp. Drampa was a wasted slot but he tanked a few hits for heals and revives.

Bastiodon ko's it self to a Desitny bond Trevenant Corviknight loses to ditto with some luck and if it was paralyzed by Magnezone.

The Duraldon goes down to Hitmonlee just make sure something tanks the first hit so Hitmonlee does not switch into an attack.

I won with a mix of luck , revives, ultra potions and the Pokemon so yes it was dirty win but she had a huge advantage with that damn Field effect.

One tip I have discovered that's super crippling for Saki is that you get a pokemon that knows wonder room and uses it on the first turn to cancel the wonder room effect. The combo of glitch field and wonder room is the one that's making Saki's pokemon seemingly unbeatable and hurts so much despite her pokemon having mediocre sp.atk stats. I got a Golduck and trained to lv85, then use it for wonder room (that's just it, I don't have any use for it anymore), then proceed to beat her with my remaining 5 pokemon with a lot ease than before. Her pokemon's special moves are pretty much neutralized after wonder room is gone and they don't hurt as much anymore.