Summary of recent events before V13

CaptainMetal

So it's about 2 years since I last played Reju and I don't wanna start again cause I kinda have an emotional bond with my team, but I also can't really remember the current plot. Could someone please give me a summary of the most recent events?

46 minutes ago, CaptainMetal said:

Yeah let's start with that, see if it's enough to kickstart my memory

Flora and her terrorist group blew up Grand Dream Ball, leaving Erin, Alice and Allen in critical shape.
MC with Ren and Aelita travel through Zone Zero and Eclysia Pyramid to find Spring of Rejuvenation and dip the injured in it.

Team Xen helps them on the way, Nim/Lorna try to stop MC and gang, then some Garufan technology happens and we fight Ryland/Flora. Then red haired girl and guy from the past appear to swoop in with Madame X and make sure the Spring is not activated, buuut Braixen evolves into super strong Delpha and with Adam regaining memories they are taken down.
Damien and Alexandra help people in pod survive, then they are dipped in the pool. Melia, Erin, Alice and Allen form an archetype which no one knows what it is for now.

Lastly, MC and co. free Lavender from Isha and Venam is back from being a stone.
Episode ends with Alexandra calling everyone for a meeting in Sashila.

• Thanks 1