Problematic Revamped Fights - Kawopudunga

kutzaku

The updated format to boss battles has really put a hamper in being able to complete this fight. Team composition seems extremely restricted in order to complete this task.

Freezing the surface can no longer stop the surface from being broken, therefore the Wailord cannot be effectively poisoned.

You cannot suppress the Water Veil as far as I know because of the "aura" ( I attempted to worry seed it)

To me the greatest offender of them all: The Wailord does not run out of PP. Forcing a PP Stall is a viable strategy in pokemon and those should be rewarded for being able to stall out an opponent.

Despite having a +6 SpA Cradily with Storm Drain to a -6 Atk/-6 SpD via Fake Tears Wailord, I cannot do enough damage to deal with rest spam.

I am not a guy who posts anything, anywhere. But this situation has gotten me quite annoyed

• Like 1

What i did is that i spammed Intimidate with a Mawile to get it to -6 attack. Then used crunch with said Mawile to get defense drops, and then used Thunder Punch with an Electivire and a +6 attack Bisharp till it went down