Soul Labyrinth in Chrysalis Mansion

DistantDreamer

• Global Mods
Spoiler

Follow the red ivy. Also, turn off speedup and have only autorun on. There will in general be a few places where you'll wanna do this. Make sure you also dont have repels on, cause those will screw you over.

Could you tell me what the key for Auto-run is? I can't seem to get it on my end.

Update: Okay so apparently my save game is bugged and on that specific file I have no auto-run key and cannot enable it which has now soft locked me. Was looking forward to playing V13 but honestly, it is way too buggy for my liking. 

Edited by EpicTub
Update

I have the same issue, my save file does not have run, my auto run and toggle run buttons dont work so I cannot progress through the soul maze

My other playthroughs run works though

18 hours ago, EpicTub said:

Could you tell me what the key for Auto-run is? I can't seem to get it on my end.

Update: Okay so apparently my save game is bugged and on that specific file I have no auto-run key and cannot enable it which has now soft locked me. Was looking forward to playing V13 but honestly, it is way too buggy for my liking. 

I fixed this bug - I returned to a cave (the one to sheridan village i forget name) and went to v12 with debug mode on, didnt move, assigned myself running shoes, saved, and went back to v13, i ran run now! I don't know if this is a safe way to do it, but I did not move a inch ingame the only thing I did was give myself running shoes, so hopefully that wont break anything

Your missing running shoes thats the issue, use v12 debug move in amythst AMB - AddOpt_DebugMenu.rbgrotto (DONT MOVE, do nothing but assign yourself running shoes cuz idk if this will break anything) I've attached debug mode mod and script file (rename your old one and keep it) so you can do it

Scripts.rxdata

• 9 months later...

I cant beat this. I cant even get through the second gate autorun on or off. And i set it to reborn mood to have a challenge in battles. Can somebody beat this for me...?