Not sure if bug, Sheridan village Novae Quest

maximus_storm

First off, I just want to thank the devs for all the hard work they have put in. It means a lot more than you might realise :)

Coming to the point at hand, I started a new playthrough and I am at Sheridan help center, trying to do the Novae battle quest. It says she is supposed to be right in front of the inn but I can't seem to find her at all. I checked the entire city and even went to the last section of the cave, where we could battle her in the previous version. Am I supposed to do this quest only after taking care of Team Xen in the village or at a specific point of time?
Any help would be appreciated.

9 minutes ago, maximus_storm said:

First off, I just want to thank the devs for all the hard work they have put in. It means a lot more than you might realise :)

Coming to the point at hand, I started a new playthrough and I am at Sheridan help center, trying to do the Novae battle quest. It says she is supposed to be right in front of the inn but I can't seem to find her at all. I checked the entire city and even went to the last section of the cave, where we could battle her in the previous version. Am I supposed to do this quest only after taking care of Team Xen in the village or at a specific point of time?
Any help would be appreciated.

Try it at night time. I heard someone had the same issue but found Novae at night by the fire.

• Thanks 1