Need help beating Amber

Trainer1

Hi Guys, 

This is my first time I'm playing rejuvenation and I really like playing it. The field effects are just a little bit difficult for me.

So I like very much Pokémon but I need some tips on how to defeat Amber rn, she uses the vulcano top field. I tried to use Blizzard and read the manual, but don't understand how to change the field to underwater or something else in which she cannot constantly change it to vulcano.

Anyway, here are some of the pokémons I've trained and which I may use to defeat her. If you guys just give me a strategy I think I'll be fine. I have plenty of pokémons, a few ability capsules if necessary and enough heart scales/ money.

image.thumb.png.9bac72fa18679c2b1630b405a6095e17.png

image.thumb.png.9d456c8a5684cc3fcf3c993f72d9e036.png

image.thumb.png.2e6f40a46112e9c5ada26d1ce4aa324f.png

Thanks for your help. I would've change the difficulty to easy, but it seems like mr luck disappeared. It's more fun to have it difficult anyway.

14 minutes ago, Trainer1 said:

Hi Guys, 

This is my first time I'm playing rejuvenation and I really like playing it. The field effects are just a little bit difficult for me.

So I like very much Pokémon but I need some tips on how to defeat Amber rn, she uses the vulcano top field. I tried to use Blizzard and read the manual, but don't understand how to change the field to underwater or something else in which she cannot constantly change it to vulcano.

Anyway, here are some of the pokémons I've trained and which I may use to defeat her. If you guys just give me a strategy I think I'll be fine. I have plenty of pokémons, a few ability capsules if necessary and enough heart scales/ money.

image.thumb.png.9bac72fa18679c2b1630b405a6095e17.png

image.thumb.png.9d456c8a5684cc3fcf3c993f72d9e036.png

image.thumb.png.2e6f40a46112e9c5ada26d1ce4aa324f.png

Thanks for your help. I would've change the difficulty to easy, but it seems like mr luck disappeared. It's more fun to have it difficult anyway.

tho it requires some minor setup, if you can use dig and then surf afterwards you can ultimately turn the volcanic top field into a cave field and seeing as you are at amber the main issue is acquiring dig as idk if you can get it by that point either naturally or via TM........... this is recommended to be done before she can send her typhlosion out cuz of how deadly that can be on volcanic top field

• Like 1