Puzzle Guide for each gym

alaneapen

You simply want to slide on the rainbow colored ice, without touching the normal colored ice. It helps to play the area on normal speed and not using Alt turbo.

Also, I’m not sure how ICSW may feel about this, but it’s generally common courtesy not to create new topics unless necessary.

If you have any questions going forward, please post them all within the same thread, so there aren’t multiple open threads at once.

• Like 1

I have realized that I cannot see  the yellow/rainbow color that I am supposed to walk on. YouTube videos go way too fast for me to keep up. Can someone be kind enough to complete this puzzle and arrive at the gym leader. Thank you. I am in the room with 2 puzzle floors.

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods

2 hours ago, alaneapen said:

I have realized that I cannot see  the yellow/rainbow color that I am supposed to walk on. YouTube videos go way too fast for me to keep up. Can someone be kind enough to complete this puzzle and arrive at the gym leader. Thank you. I am in the room with 2 puzzle floors.

Game.rxdata 117.41 kB · 0 downloads

I've merged this topic with your topic from yesterday about Norall's gym. Please keep in mind what Enigma requested. "If you have any questions going forward, please post them all within the same thread, so there aren’t multiple open threads at once."

You're in front of the gym arena now. 

About not seeing the colors: is it that the tiles don't look like rainbow tiles to you, or you're just not sure which is which, or do you have color blindness? If you have a form of color blindness that makes the rainbow tiles difficult to see, I can try to give Couragi an additional explanation for color blind players in the future.

Game.rxdata

• Like 1