Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Choice Scarf

JDMM

Question

So I was looking at Hardy's team and I was thinking of dropping him with a Choice Scarf Water Spouting Water Absorb Jellicent (Timid Max Speed max SpA) coupled with a Surf Ludicolo in Rain (set up turn one by a suicide lead Prankster Klefki)+Fake Out on Ludicolo for the Aerodactyl (since it is Gen7 mechanics and Swift Swim only activates turn 2, not in middle of the turn like in Gen8) but I don't know where I obtain it from.. Would it work? 

Other than that maybe Muddy Water Swift Swim Kingdra(where i get the Dragon Scale to evolve it) and Scald Ludi 

Nvm, I can get the Scale from Dep Store 😂

Edited by JDMM

3 answers to this question

as far as i know, its not available yet. other choice items can be obtained but not scarf yet...technically

There is a bug/glitch/feature where you can use thief, fling and recycle to keep the item you stole after the battle. Clown Indra in Agate circus (guy that gives you infinite battles and shards for winning) has different teams with varied hold items, some teams (look it up) will have a scarfed mon. Something like the elemental monkeys (simisear/sage/pour) can learn all 3 required moves.

14 hours ago, Lil' Sunny said:

as far as i know, its not available yet. other choice items can be obtained but not scarf yet...technically

There is a bug/glitch/feature where you can use thief, fling and recycle to keep the item you stole after the battle. Clown Indra in Agate circus (guy that gives you infinite battles and shards for winning) has different teams with varied hold items, some teams (look it up) will have a scarfed mon. Something like the elemental monkeys (simisear/sage/pour) can learn all 3 required moves.

I see.. BTW.. For Amaria I was trying to get a Taunter on my team so she won't be able to set up Light Screen with Starmie.. But none of my Pranksters can learn it so I was thinking of doing Trick - Choice Band with my Klefki (Steal her Light Clay for myself and use it for my advantage) but would that make it so I lose it? 

7 hours ago, JDMM said:

I see.. BTW.. For Amaria I was trying to get a Taunter on my team so she won't be able to set up Light Screen with Starmie.. But none of my Pranksters can learn it so I was thinking of doing Trick - Choice Band with my Klefki (Steal her Light Clay for myself and use it for my advantage) but would that make it so I lose it? 

No, all of your items that were Knocked Off or Tricked and such return to you after the battle ends.