Champion of Aevium and Amethyst Grotto

Cerulean

Hello Everyone, It's been a while since I have done a theory this It's a 3 in 1 and if you have any suggestion regarding today's theory don't hesitate to comment down below.

We haven't heard much about the 'Champion of Aevium' So here we go.

Why haven't they showed up to solve the current situation regarding the Petrification and Team Xen. They are considered to be the strongest and powerful trainer in Aevium and they is suppose to protect the citizens and their Pokémon. The second question is where have they been all this time? And why are they even bothered about what's going on to their home region? I  also have to mention that their duration of absence is long ever since the S.S Oceana, the Disspearence3 of the citizens of Akuwa Town etc. The question is who is the current Champion? Also shoutout to @Leenu for reminding about Amanda from the third evil group the "robot" gang.  The people who created Amanda maybe the ones who control the league. So either the members of that group have incapacitated the champion or maybe the champion is their leader of the group? Who knows

Amethyst Grotto

"When the lost souls return to the  here 'amethyst grotto' their statues will be placed. Only when all the states return is when the path shall open."

So far there are two statues that consist of Keta and Taelia meaning 2 out of 5 The question is who are the remaining 3 lost souls?

This concludes my 2 in 1 theory thanks for tuning in and see you around. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Keep in mind that there is a third evil group the "robot" Amanda gang.  The people that made robot Amanda are the ones who control the league. So either they have incapacitated the champion or the champion is their leader.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 8:49 PM, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Hello Everyone, It's been a while since I have done a theory this It's a 3 in 1 and if you have any suggestion regarding today's theory don't hesitate to comment down below.

We haven't heard much about the 'Champion of Aevium' So here we go.

Why haven't they showed up to solve the current situation regarding the Petrification and Team Xen. They are considered to be the strongest and powerful trainer in Aevium and they is suppose to protect the citizens and their Pokémon. The second question is where have they been all this time? And why are they even bothered about what's going on to their home region? I  also have to mention that their duration of absence is long ever since the S.S Oceana, the Disspearence3 of the citizens of Akuwa Town etc. The question is who is the current Champion? Also shoutout to @Leenu for reminding about Amanda from the third evil group the "robot" gang.  The people who created Amanda maybe the ones who control the league. So either the members of that group have incapacitated the champion or maybe the champion is their leader of the group? Who knows

Amethyst Grotto

"When the lost souls return to the  here 'amethyst grotto' their statues will be placed. Only when all the states return is when the path shall open."

So far there are two statues that consist of Keta and Taelia meaning 2 out of 5 The question is who are the remaining 3 lost souls?

This concludes my 2 in 1 theory thanks for tuning in and see you around. 

I think the champion is Alexandra. She acted weird when Venam wonders where the champion is on the train ride to Grand Dream City. At the very least she knows who it is or what's the situation with them is. Also she likes to change her names a lot, wouldn't be surprised if she beat the league under a different name.

21 hours ago, Memebot said:

I think the champion is Alexandra. She acted weird when Venam wonders where the champion is on the train ride to Grand Dream City. At the very least she knows who it is or what's the situation with them is. Also she likes to change her names a lot, wouldn't be surprised if she beat the league under a different name.

Alexander huh? Yeah she has been acting weird when Venam mention that. What about Krystal?