Mega Mightyena Ghost STABs?

Shadowsoftime99

Hey all, I finally got my hands on the Mightyenite, can't wait for this thing to no longer be an early game mon in the late game!

Related to that, the (very unpolished, to be fair) wiki mentions that Mightyena gets Shadow Claw and Shadow Sneak as lv1, and looking through threads I find Caz saying that it had at least Shadow Sneak as of v4, but when I bring him to the move relearner while holding the mega stone, I don't seem to have the moves in the list.

Am I missing something incredibly obvious or can he not relearn these for some reason? Or did the moves get taken off/never put on the learnset? I'm definitely on v5.1; got the game extremely recently.

I think we ran into that problem in the past. I'm not certain what the answer was, I'll check with Caz and update the post when I get confirmation, but IIRC, mightyena's meant to be able to use those moves but currently doesn't in E5, and it'll be fixed in the next release. Will probably update the wiki while we're at it.

edit : yup, can confirm that's the thing - those two moves accidentally were removed for E5, they'll be back in E6.

Preeeeeeeeetty sure holding the mega stone to learn them would be an extra pain in the ass that wouldn't even be worth implementing (what's stopping you from removing the mega stone after that ?) and it will simply be, always be in the learnset. I could be wrong, but I think that's how Cinccino operates as does currently.