memesforbeans2 team

2 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

This tells us near enough nothing, we dont know their abilties except Greninja, we dont know their natures, their moves, if they are ev trained or not, held items if any or their levels

He's at Kiki. There's next to nothing available to him in the game; he has no control over natures, no move tutors nor relearner; no access to an abundance of ability capsules, barely any TMs and I think fair to assume they're around level cap..

The biggest factor this early in the game is the types and abilities of the mons in your team..

Anyways, there's another thread talking about Kiki with some good advice.

Ghost types can and will win you the gym easily if you play it right.

Flying types like Emolga and Fearow can do some really good work for you, too. Emolga has access to Acrobatics already, a very strong move this early in the game where items are of less importance. Talonflame is available, too. And very strong. Gives you a Fire type advantage over Kiki's Lucario and iirc, Talonflame also has access to Tailwind at that point, which is a wonderful setup to gain speed control.

WIth your current team the fight should be very doable..

yeah your team looks solid enough for kiki, id work on training up a few more mons so you can have a rotation for upcoming gyms, i had the most success with reborn when i used a rotation of 9-10 mons instead of sticking to a team of 6. for example, you'll have to fight the poison gym soon(one of the gyms i struggled the most with) and sceptile will do next to nothing in that battle. I'd start looking for someone strong against poison types, as well as keeping an eye out for replacements for members of your team. Hariyama will lose a lot of utility soon, as will camerupt so id look for replacements for them. in the next few gyms you'll get access to flygon and escavalier, i highly recommend training up both, they helped me a lot even into the late game. I'd consider training up an arcanine to replace camerupt and using flygon for ground coverage.

On 5/4/2021 at 10:33 PM, Siv said:

He's at Kiki. There's next to nothing available to him in the game; he has no control over natures, no move tutors nor relearner; no access to an abundance of ability capsules, barely any TMs and I think fair to assume they're around level cap..

The biggest factor this early in the game is the types and abilities of the mons in your team..

Anyways, there's another thread talking about Kiki with some good advice.

Ghost types can and will win you the gym easily if you play it right.

Flying types like Emolga and Fearow can do some really good work for you, too. Emolga has access to Acrobatics already, a very strong move this early in the game where items are of less importance. Talonflame is available, too. And very strong. Gives you a Fire type advantage over Kiki's Lucario and iirc, Talonflame also has access to Tailwind at that point, which is a wonderful setup to gain speed control.

WIth your current team the fight should be very doable..

it honestly dont matter where they are, knowing natures helps still, thats why i asked details like moves and such, because it lets us understand what he can do and best consider how to help him adapt his team if needed to overcome the obstacle, it's late but try consider why someone asks something instead of judging the value of it