Pokémon Reborn accessibility for blind players

Gamulation

So I have noticed a few things while checking e19 out, no spoiler worthy content, no worries.

It's related to the battle system. The attack hit sound now playes as it should on both sides, not just the right, but the fainting sound only playes on the left, that's really weird.

The stat changing sound, either up or down playes in the center, so I have no idea if it effects me or the other.

The Pokémon cry also playes in the center, this is not a huge deal, but would be nice to have the sounds play where they should.

All move sounds are mono and in the center as far as I know, that is also not a problem, and is the least effecting point here.

Burning and simular things also play in the center.

So yeah, a lot of things are weird when it comes to the battle system. This is not Reborn spesific though. Would it be possible to fix all these things with a patch update? It would be really nice having them play correctly.

I don't get why this wasn't done in the first place, but this I think isn't the Reborn dev's fault, as this seems to be something defaulted in assentials. And the text sound effect is actually a menu sound from the DS games, what's up with that? I mean, I can change it myself, but really?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...