Silvally

Reborn Issam

11 hours ago, Gastronely said:

Silvally is a mediocre Pokemon, so you're better off just using Ampharos and Roserade

Maybe you have a point. Due to the absence of TM75 Swords Dance and having Multi-Attack with base power of 90, it won't help at all.

It learns swords dance through level up, though. The thing is, even with the attack boost, it won't do that much damage. And also, you're comparing it to Roserade and Ampharos, two offensive threats with access to terrains, so there's no need to replace them with a sub-par Pokemon.

Spoiler

That is, unless you're playing Rejuvenation V13, but that doesn't exist yet

33 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

It learns swords dance through level up, though. The thing is, even with the attack boost, it won't do that much damage. And also, you're comparing it to Roserade and Ampharos, two offensive threats with access to terrains, so there's no need to replace them with a sub-par Pokemon.

Hide contents

That is, unless you're playing Rejuvenation V13, but that doesn't exist yet

Are you even sure that Silvally can learn Sword Dance through level up? Because I don't see it. So the only way to learn Sword Dance is through using TM75 - Sword Dance, but it's currently unavailable. But except for that, sure I agree with that, too. It can have drawbacks even with that move because the move Multi-Attack lacks much power. Well, at this point, I imagine having Type: Null having poor speed, but having an Eviolite. It can be a bit better than his evolution.

• 2 weeks later...

Silvally isn't that bad at all. Keep changing discs to utilize it's flexibility. Also Multi-Attack does fine damage on it's own..

It's a great Pivot and utility pokemon. Parting Shot, Roar, Toxic, Defog.

Just gotta get creative and know how to use it.

I honestly find Roserade a let-down. Without Sludge Bomb you're not left with much outside of Hidden Power and your standard STAB attack. So unless you have bred HP: FIre/Ice then.. meh.

Ampharos is pretty strong early in the playthrough but falls off later in my opinion.

Utility Mons don't really fall off, they always have a use. Especially one that can change their Type to match whatever gym you're going into.

Just my opinion!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/14/2021 at 11:03 AM, Bennylava said:

Silvally isn't that bad at all. Keep changing discs to utilize it's flexibility. Also Multi-Attack does fine damage on it's own..

It's a great Pivot and utility pokemon. Parting Shot, Roar, Toxic, Defog.

Just gotta get creative and know how to use it.

I honestly find Roserade a let-down. Without Sludge Bomb you're not left with much outside of Hidden Power and your standard STAB attack. So unless you have bred HP: FIre/Ice then.. meh.

Ampharos is pretty strong early in the playthrough but falls off later in my opinion.

Utility Mons don't really fall off, they always have a use. Especially one that can change their Type to match whatever gym you're going into.

Just my opinion!

I Agree with you. it isnt mediocre at all. its is actually a good utility/Tactical Mon. 

parting shot is very useful. multi attack does fine damage maybe with a held item to boost it.