Rejuvenation Resources?

ZoklyInkling001

I read a thread that said Rejuvenation's Resources are public. (hey that first part rhymes) where can I find them. I have RPGXP, (got it 90% off too. Just a shade under 3 dollars) and Pokémon essentials as well as a sprite creation software. I just can't find PKMN Rejuvenations Resources. you know what, am I supposed to pull them out by hand from the game? No that won't do. Does anyone have a link to the rpgxp models used in this specifically terrain related sprites and possibly Pokémon if that's allowed. I repeat myself does a zip with everything in one giant christmas present exist? 

I hope to see a merry christmas in my future,

Jade A. Fenwe

PS. Never eat turkey meatloaf; it's the most disgusting food you could possibly injest. Have a great day and smile. :)

I think I might have had to much Red Ice. Wait, what do you mean this isn't Detroit Become Human?

Edited by ZoklyInkling001

Well, it is very easy to find: all graphics are in the Graphics folder of the game, scripts in Scripts, etc. Pokemon sprites are in the Battlers folder of the Graphics folder and Terrains are in Pictures, if I remember correctly

I know that right now I'm not very helpful cuz you ask for a zip with everything, but uhhh.. It's really, really easy to get, that's not a ROM or something, after all

Hope that helps

14 hours ago, alisekoroleva said:

Well, it is very easy to find: all graphics are in the Graphics folder of the game, scripts in Scripts, etc. Pokemon sprites are in the Battlers folder of the Graphics folder and Terrains are in Pictures, if I remember correctly

I know that right now I'm not very helpful cuz you ask for a zip with everything, but uhhh.. It's really, really easy to get, that's not a ROM or something, after all

Hope that helps

Thanks that does help. I'll try to copy them without messing with the game.

Rice pudding is the best (without raisins),

Jade A. Fenwe