Script error double battle sidequests, help !

Rorschach

Hey, i really enjoy this game but i encounter 2 issue:

my game keep crashing when i enter double trainer battle in 2 different sidequest: the first one is the battle in gearen park against the thugs who stoled the minnchino in the hotel, and the second one is in the warehouse in ocean pier with the electrified arrow on ground.

i'm using the challenge pack for the randomizer and this modpack: https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/33807-rejuvenation-modular-modpack-v121/

I hope can fix these errors, please help me :/

error1.thumb.png.6560b6feef8a13a192aae038a0c7981e.pngerror2.png.af9de02fb3274fd1362957d320c1cfbc.pngGame_5.rxdata

image.thumb.png.74e60f2a9270781dad7a2d7a9eecbe15.png

It doesn't crash on my side. I guess you could try to remove one of the mod packets or remove some of the files of the mod packet and try it out, which file or mod does cause the problem like FabulousTransformation or stuff like that. Or you could try to re-download rejuvenation. But the error message implies, and I think this could cause the problem is, while you are walking to the double battle your team gets electrocuted a lot. My guess is, you don't have any pokemons left, but while you are traveling through the arrows on the ground a "cute scene" is triggered, so you can't faint and you are forced into the battle. I walked the path and only your Cobalion did live with, like you can see, 1 hp. It does crash on my side, too, if all your pokemons faint, when you walk this path:

image.thumb.png.f1eb7624e3ad3ea8c2b4b8295b5e54d8.png

You need to cut the power on those fields, or your pokemons will faint all the time.