Need Help with Geara in Terajuma Jungle

Bryan Blackner

Hey everyone I need help with Geara in Terajuma Jungle. I'm playing on Intense Mode and my team is:

Blaziken @ Charcoal  
Ability: Speed Boost  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe  
- Double Kick  
- Blaze Kick  
- Ember  
- Bulk Up

Sylveon  
Ability: Pixilate  
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Moonblast  
- Hidden Power  
- Flash  
- Misty Terrain

Quagsire  
Ability: Unaware  
EVs: 1 HP / 252 Atk / 3 Def / 2 SpA / 252 Spe  
- Earthquake  
- Yawn  
- Facade  
- Rock Tomb

Lycanroc-Dusk  
Ability: Tough Claws  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe  
- Rock Slide  
- Crunch  
- Accelerock  
- Thrash

Roserade @ Poison Barb  
Ability: Technician  
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
- Giga Drain  
- Venoshock  
- Extrasensory  
- Hidden Power

Togedemaru @ Magnet  
Ability: Lightning Rod  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
- Zing Zap  
- Nuzzle  
- Electric Terrain  
- Magnet Rise

Team wise you should be good. If I'm correct he starts of with masquerain that will most like start with sticky web. So first start with togedemaru and use nuzzle ( so the sash breaks ) to paralyze it. Then you should be able to KO it with zing zap.  If he has smart AI he should next send out marowak, use electric terrain so the forrest field is gone. I think the best option for marowak is either quagsire or lycanroc. For Cleffable the best option should be Roserade but beware of both flamethrower and psychic. For persian use Blaziken but be sure either Misty or Electric Terrain is up since it's seed on forrest field gives it +1 Atk and spiky shield. Here you can try to be a bit risky and try to use a bulk up or two to set up and use double kick. For Krookodile you can use Sylveon, Roserade or your bulk up boosted blaziken. Gengar is almost certain to always outspeed you ( unless Blaziken has been out for long enough ). Here you can also try several things: try a blaze kick, using yawn with quagsire and hope it stays asleep for long enough, earthquake, crunch or extrasensory could also work. 

Hope all of this helps !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shiruu34 said:

Team wise you should be good. If I'm correct he starts of with masquerain that will most like start with sticky web. So first start with togedemaru and use nuzzle ( so the sash breaks ) to paralyze it. Then you should be able to KO it with zing zap.  If he has smart AI he should next send out marowak, use electric terrain so the forrest field is gone. I think the best option for marowak is either quagsire or lycanroc. For Cleffable the best option should be Roserade but beware of both flamethrower and psychic. For persian use Blaziken but be sure either Misty or Electric Terrain is up since it's seed on forrest field gives it +1 Atk and spiky shield. Here you can try to be a bit risky and try to use a bulk up or two to set up and use double kick. For Krookodile you can use Sylveon, Roserade or your bulk up boosted blaziken. Gengar is almost certain to always outspeed you ( unless Blaziken has been out for long enough ). Here you can also try several things: try a blaze kick, using yawn with quagsire and hope it stays asleep for long enough, earthquake, crunch or extrasensory could also work. 

Hope all of this helps !

thank you so much i should level up as well because my lycanroc is level 44 and everyone else is level 42. 

@Shiruu34all right i finally beat geara. I had to be very lucky and hope the Masquerain got fully paralyzed turn one. I used zing zap to finish it off. then i used yawn on the marowak and he missed the slash and burn. then i sweeped the rest of his team with my blaziken. Thank you for the help. I appreciate it so much.