Pokedex 99% Complete, Need Some Help

Most Likely Kale

Hey. I have grinded so much on completing the EP 18 Pokedex for a *ahem* quest. Even now, after 300 some hours, there are very few mons that either 1. are not available to me anymore, 2. I missed my chance to catch and they don't exist anymore, or 3. I'm just too lazy to research any more on. If anyone would like to trade any of the following, I am happy to trade any of the other 723 Pokemon I've gathered, including shinies, Pseudos, and Mystery Eggs if you're feeling lucky! I do not care about IVs or abilities and whatnot. Just want them to exist.

-Houndour / Houndoom

-Natu / Xatu

-Azurill

-Mime Jr.

-Litleo / Pyroar

I think that's all, I'll update if I figure any more out

14 minutes ago, Blazerbust said:

Hey. I have grinded so much on completing the EP 18 Pokedex for a *ahem* quest. Even now, after 300 some hours, there are very few mons that either 1. are not available to me anymore, 2. I missed my chance to catch and they don't exist anymore, or 3. I'm just too lazy to research any more on. If anyone would like to trade any of the following, I am happy to trade any of the other 723 Pokemon I've gathered, including shinies, Pseudos, and Mystery Eggs if you're feeling lucky! I do not care about IVs or abilities and whatnot. Just want them to exist.

-Houndour / Houndoom

-Natu / Xatu

-Azurill

-Mime Jr.

-Litleo / Pyroar

I think that's all, I'll update if I figure any more out

Hey there,

I'd be willing to give you all of them, if you still need them