I figured out a potential fix for The Nill class error!

ZoklyInkling001

18 march, 21

13:40 hours

So I have been doing some testing about an Issue I have seen arise recently. The Nill class error or so I call it is a fatal error. It does not allow you to open any of your save files let alone even getting past the start menu. What you will see when it happens is a series of 4-6 seperate errors showing a bunch of lines of what look to be code. At the end you get an error that says Nil etc and something abot scriptloading and can't open your file. 
   The fix for this is quite simple. Find your most recently updated Rxdata file. Should be labeled Game.rxdat or Game_2.rxdat and so forth. Whichever one most recently updated is likely the file causing the issue. (The folder I'm talking about is in your Disc c users folder under your name; your save files should be located in your "my games" or "saved games" folder can't remember what it's name is. It's incredibly obvious once you see it) To fix this issue move the Game.rxdat file to your home screen. (The one most recently updated [some people have more than 1 save so I'm clarifying]) after you move your potentially corrupted file out. There should be a bunch of backups labeled with your player name, hours played, and badges. Chose the one that is from before your game corrupted. Try one that wasn't right next to your corrupted file. Next Rename your selected file to "Game" If it was your first save file you ever made; if it wasn't, set it up differently. "Game_2" etc. (I think that was it.) the new backup labeled "Game" or "Game_2" Specifically "Game" with a capitol G. This should replace your Other .rxdat file. Open Rejuvenation and see if it works. 

If it doesn't pm me on discord, my discord contacts will be posted on my user page in the near future. (Contacts updated on 19, april, 21)

This thread may get updated or changed if need be. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If my explanation was difficult to understand, Replace your corrupted save with the most recent backup. I'm sure you could check out other peoples step by step guides on replacing save files with a backup. 

With regards,

Jade A. Fenwe

Edited by ZoklyInkling001
False info corrections :)