Is it possible to calculate your TRUE playing time?

claymacjames

I’m genuinely loving and am addicted to this game. It’s the best pokemon experience I can recall aside from Colloseum, Ruby, and recently Clover ; ) ...Considering the triple speed / turbo function, (Frustrated I don’t know which one it’s called) I believe that the time played displayed when I start the game is naturally false..

It says I’ve played 35 hours, and I started playing only a couple of days ago... So I know that’s not possible? im guessing the time played for me right now is about 18 hours...

Is there a way to calculate the true playing time? No other post I can find seems to be concerned with accurately accounting the time theyve spent. Im all for escapism, but, I know a big chunk of my life is going to be sucked into this computer. 

If you could help me know I would be truly grateful, this’ my first post here and hope to get some response

clay

it takes nearly 70+ hrs to complete everything (except getting that poipole).. if u win battles nd solve puzzles quickly... i've played the game nearly 5 times... if u wanna speedrun the time stamps are on yt...

i guess there's a way to calculate it. If you record the time on a timer and sped up the game. You can calculate the sped up rate. If you know that rate then you can divide it with your play time. But we have to take in account with the hours you did not put the timer on. And also if the game runs into the background, but i highly doubt that's th case. So you have to calculate or search the sped up rate,

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bruhtonium said:

i guess there's a way to calculate it. If you record the time on a timer and sped up the game. You can calculate the sped up rate. If you know that rate then you can divide it with your play time. But we have to take in account with the hours you did not put the timer on. And also if the game runs into the background, but i highly doubt that's th case. So you have to calculate or search the sped up rate,

The amount of the time actually counts if the game runs into the background, I was actually curious about it so I tried to see if it did

Also yeah the fact that you don't always speed up the game doesn't help to precisely know - I'm thinking of the time when you have to be kinda precise to not screw things up, for the Crustle puzzle on route 2 or the Solosis one, among others

15 hours ago, bruhtonium said:

I really appreciate this response, particularly your first couple points made me think like... If I care so much about counting the time I spend accurately.... I would just use a timer myself haha. THANK YOU ! Great idea until Reborn considers the accuracy issue..