A hamburger Tuesday for a Bruxish today!

Gham

6 minutes ago, Gham said:

post episode 18 and under reborn is blocked. been everywhere in the caves but cant get a xatu encounter. can someone just trade me a xatu? 

Hey there,

you could recieve a Natu if you interact with the Totem Pole in Rhodocrine Jungle on a clear day without a Ill-Fated Doll.

But be that as it may, I could give you one Xatu, if you still need one

Just now, Duskfang Shadowpaw said:

Hey there,

you could recieve a Natu if you interact with the Totem Pole in Rhodocrine Jungle on a clear day without a Ill-Fated Doll.

But be that as it may, I could give you one Xatu, if you still need one

hey! so i messed around with the time and the day is clear in my game but could not get it to work. with doll i got a gollet and without a doll in my inventory morning and day i couldnt get it. can you just trade me one? im sure im just not doing it right.

Huh...that's strange indeed.

I'm going online now, my name would be Hyena2305, I'll be waiting

ok thank you so much! my user is hamrigar000 and ill send a request!

Uhm....everything alright on your side?

You know that you need to chose a mon for trade, right?

ya ive traded many times, it said you accepted it but then you had no pokemon, clearly a simple glitch. want to retry?

of course we can retry it 😁

dang it was working that time too. the first two times it was a wierd glitch but that time it finally worked on my side haha. never happened before. 

ya i dunno :/ i say we try one more time and then go our separate ways haha. the third time it worked for me. before i couldnt even select a pokemon and my pokemon were just dancing up and down

3 minutes ago, Gham said:

ya i dunno :/ i say we try one more time and then go our separate ways haha. the third time it worked for me. before i couldnt even select a pokemon and my pokemon were just dancing up and down

Sounds good, if it doesn't work again, I could still give you a Xatu if you upload your savefile here

Looks to me like someone does something wrong

Y' know what, since it doesn't seem to work for whatever reason, could you upload your savefile here?

I intend to give you a Xatu over that way

sure. here. i will say it worked the last time

Game.rxdata

Even though I don't like to brag about it, I used Debug to "create" it. 😑

dont sweat it, thank you! thanks for the patience stranger, i had a easier time getting a legit scyther encounter and breeding to perfect IVs than ive had finding this dumb bird. from the wiki to past posts on the pokemon ive literally had the hardest time completing the pokedex. 

21 minutes ago, Gham said:

dont sweat it, thank you! thanks for the patience stranger, i had a easier time getting a legit scyther encounter and breeding to perfect IVs than ive had finding this dumb bird. from the wiki to past posts on the pokemon ive literally had the hardest time completing the pokedex. 

No problem at all, always happy to help

Until next time, take care