Moving to specific points in the story

Norrislegacy

46 minutes ago, Norrislegacy said:

I was interested in seeing just specific story beats again but with different outcomes based on choices etc. Is it possible to move myself to those points in the story or is replaying the game my only option? 

You can get to those points then make a copy of your save file and do whatever you wanted to do over again. Just do a whole playthrough, then copy your savefile to somewhere else after specific points into like a save backup folder or something.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norrislegacy said:

I was interested in seeing just specific story beats again but with different outcomes based on choices etc. Is it possible to move myself to those points in the story or is replaying the game my only option? 

Also, the debug mod is very wonky with cutscenes and other technical stuff like that. So you can have installed but don't warp to like Agate City because you can get stuck there forever because there is almost always a cutscene there.

23 hours ago, Aariq said:

Also, the debug mod is very wonky with cutscenes and other technical stuff like that. So you can have installed but don't warp to like Agate City because you can get stuck there forever because there is almost always a cutscene there.

As someone who does troubleshooting, let me just interject DO NOT use debug to get yourself to certain points in the story unless you are extremely familiar with it. You will mess up flags, variables, and almost certainly end up with a busted save file.