Anyone have a staryu, shellder or a dratini?

Gham

do NOt need them to be IV bred or be special at all. If your PC has a colyster, shellder, dratini, dragonair, dragonite, ill take em and breed them with a ditto to get the rest. completing my pokedex and dont have a super rod (as explained below).

Just now, Darkhorse said:

If you need to talk to Simon, you can find him in the Glass Factory in one of the rooms

ya so in my main play through that im talking about im post episode 18 and i needed to have talked to him at one of two points in the story. The factory is empty ( i looted it and checked it) and he cant spawn in Beryl Graveyard for the quest because i never talked to him at one of two points. ive tried to find him before. Trying to finish the pokedex. 

6 hours ago, Gham said:

do NOt need them to be IV bred or be special at all. If your PC has a colyster, shellder, dratini, dragonair, dragonite, ill take em and breed them with a ditto to get the rest. completing my pokedex and dont have a super rod (as explained below).

Hey there,

I have all of them actually, so let me know when you're ready to trade, I'll wait for your request !

Just now, Clive said:

Hey there,

I have all of them actually, so let me know when you're ready to trade, I'll wait for your request !

hi friend!!! are you free now? also i can request u, whats ur name

On 3/8/2021 at 5:28 PM, Gham said:

hi friend!!! are you free now? also i can request u, whats ur name

Hey there mate 🙂

Yes I am, and it's Clive, waiting for your request 🌸

On 3/8/2021 at 5:30 PM, Clive said:

Hey there mate 🙂

Yes I am, and it's Clive, waiting for your request 🌸

Actually wait for a bit, I'm trying to connect, I doesn't work ugh

On 3/8/2021 at 5:32 PM, Clive said:

Actually wait for a bit, I'm trying to connect, I doesn't work ugh

ok! ill wait. the pokemon im trading are just ones i got from a breeding grind i did a while back. the shiny's and IVs are legit, i just got lucky twice and so they were extras.

im hamrigar000 btw

1 minute ago, Gham said:

im hamrigar000 btw

Ok so I don't know what the frick is going on, after trying to connect for a while it just shows an endless dark screen, I already tried to restart my computer and my Internet connection is working well.

I wonder if it's related to the fact that I changed my username recently, idk actually, I'm working on it, sorry again, I'll let you know when it's fixed

Just now, Clive said:

Ok so I don't know what the frick is going on, after trying to connect for a while it just shows an endless dark screen, I already tried to restart my computer and my Internet connection is working well.

I wonder if it's related to the fact that I changed my username recently, idk actually, I'm working on it, sorry again, I'll let you know when it's fixed

take ur time! after a couple years with Reborn, stuff happens in this wonderful game. Ill be on/around the computer for a while, have desktop notifications on

6 minutes ago, Gham said:

take ur time! after a couple years with Reborn, stuff happens in this wonderful game. Ill be on/around the computer for a while, have desktop notifications on

I don't know what happened, but here I am !

I'll request trade now 🙂

On 3/8/2021 at 5:49 PM, Clive said:

I don't know what happened, but here I am !

I'll request trade now 🙂

awesome! the name is hamrigar000 (those are zeros btw)

thank you!!! also hope the rare candies werent too much ( that $60,000 didnt hurt too bad)

Just now, Gham said:

thank you!!! also hope the rare candies werent too much ( that $60,000 didnt hurt too bad)

Ooh you're so sweet 💞

Let me know if you need anything else, I would gladly help 🙂

Enjoy my dear, see you again

• Like 1