Hospital of Hope with Mosely Quest

Mr. Suplado

I found a bug in Hospital of Hope. "Lost Children Quest". Mosely and I went at rooftop of Hospital using her Staraptor. We went inside then I saved the game before entering in a room where vial is. The police came and I lost in a battle because I only have 2 pokemon. The game starts at goldenleaf town pc. I have a chance to withdraw pokemon then I went to hospital of hope but I cant go to the rooftop of hospital. I restart the game but the game starts at goldenleaf town pc not inside of hospital. I didnt saved it in goldentown pc. Hope to fix.

8 hours ago, Mr. Suplado said:

I found a bug in Hospital of Hope. "Lost Children Quest". Mosely and I went at rooftop of Hospital using her Staraptor. We went inside then I saved the game before entering in a room where vial is. The police came and I lost in a battle because I only have 2 pokemon. The game starts at goldenleaf town pc. I have a chance to withdraw pokemon then I went to hospital of hope but I cant go to the rooftop of hospital. I restart the game but the game starts at goldenleaf town pc not inside of hospital. I didnt saved it in goldentown pc. Hope to fix.

Search for your save file. You can do this by searching for the file Game.rxdata

Then move it somewhere else and rename one of the backup saves (FROM BEFORE YOU ENTERED THE HOSPITAL) that will be in the same folder to Game.rxdata

Now you can just reenter the hospital again, just be sure to you know, actually bring your full team this time...