question, what are the shiny odds?

Jazellie

So, I just started playing the game yesterday, I was farming up my team to at least level 14. And out of nowhere, I find Shiny Grubbin. I catch it and proceed to train that one up too. Not even 10 minutes later, I find a Shiny Poochyena. So that has gotten me to question, "What in the world are the shiny odds in this game?" 

I really want to know if the shiny chances are the same as the gen 6-8, or it's slightly more common to encounter shinies in this game. Thank you for reading!

1 hour ago, Jazellie said:

So, I just started playing the game yesterday, I was farming up my team to at least level 14. And out of nowhere, I find Shiny Grubbin. I catch it and proceed to train that one up too. Not even 10 minutes later, I find a Shiny Poochyena. So that has gotten me to question, "What in the world are the shiny odds in this game?" 

I really want to know if the shiny chances are the same as the gen 6-8, or it's slightly more common to encounter shinies in this game. Thank you for reading!

Nice 👍

The chances of finding a shiny Pokemon in Deso is the same as Reborn and Rejuvenation. So that's about 1%, which is more than the shiny chances as gen 6-8.

• Like 1