Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Help with mono steel terra

Aggrin

Question

I just got off ametrine mountain, and am about to enter the computer. Looking at her team this might be the hardest one her ]also considering the field. I think I got every available steel type besides bastiodon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 answers to this question

Wormadan-steel with quiver dance seems pretty good against her, since it has buffed soecial attack in the Glitch Field, and Quiver Dance. Empoleon is a no brainer. Lastly, if you manage to change the field (with Electric Terrain Magnezone), and set up hail, A-Sandslash could probably sweep her

21 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

Wormadan-steel with quiver dance seems pretty good against her, since it has buffed soecial attack in the Glitch Field, and Quiver Dance. Empoleon is a no brainer. Lastly, if you manage to change the field (with Electric Terrain Magnezone), and set up hail, A-Sandslash could probably sweep her

Yeah I was thinking about wormadam because it has carried me multiple times surprisingly. have to train up the sandshrew, but slush rush could be good for sweeping. Thank you.

Wormadam wouldn't work out so well, since on her field both bug and steel moves (the steel moves doing normal type damage) would be based on physical attack rather than special. Alolan Dugtrio is probably your best bet besides the Alolan Sandslash. Klinklang should also not be overlooked as Shift Gear raises both Attack power and Speed which improves crit chance.

1 minute ago, Darkhorse said:

Wormadam wouldn't work out so well, since on her field both bug and steel moves (the steel moves doing normal type damage) would be based on physical attack rather than special. Alolan Dugtrio is probably your best bet besides the Alolan Sandslash. Klinklang should also not be overlooked as Shift Gear raises both Attack power and Speed which improves crit chance.

I have psychic on wormadam which with all the boosts including crit chance would be insane damage potentally